PDA

View Full Version : Question bout Pokemon Stadium

Angrist
04-18-2002, 07:14 AM
Do you get a Mew when you have trophies of all the 150 PKMN in the Hall of Fame??
We borrowed the game from a friend, and we already had about 30 PKMN in the HoF, including weak ones like caterpie and magicarp.

Ric
04-18-2002, 10:09 AM
I dont think so although I am not entirely sure, I could be wrong. Check out www.gamefaqs.com for more information, there's bound to be something on there about it.

Ginkasa
04-18-2002, 04:37 PM
You get some king of special Psyduck or something....

Not Mew....

Drunk Hobbit
04-18-2002, 05:45 PM
You get a Psyduck that knows the move Amnesia.

Mad Marine
04-18-2002, 06:49 PM
I thougt you get the surfboarding Pikachu, and then you can surf on pokemon yellow?

Ginkasa
04-18-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Mad Marine
I thougt you get the surfboarding Pikachu, and then you can surf on pokemon yellow?

I think there is some way to get that but its not when you get 150 Pokémon in the Hall of Fame.

Jin
04-18-2002, 08:13 PM
I remember spending hours to get all 150 in the hall of fame, but I don't remember whether it's a Psyduck or a Pikachu. I do know that it's not a Mew. Sorry Angrist.

Drunk Hobbit
04-18-2002, 10:20 PM
By entering all the pokemon in the hall of fame you get an Amnesia Psyduck.

To get a surfing pikachu you must battle the highest possible level always with a pikachu as one of your three pokemon. I think you can't lose any battle during this match too.

GameMaster
04-23-2002, 11:54 PM
I love games that create characters impossible to catch or receive. Yeah I know, Nintendo gives them away but there's never one near me and I'm not gonna go across country to get one. :mad:

Oh well, there's probably other ways around the river...

Jin
04-24-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by GameMaster
I love games that create characters impossible to catch or receive. Yeah I know, Nintendo gives them away but there's never one near me and I'm not gonna go across country to get one.

Oh well, there's probably other ways around the river...

A Gameshark could do the trick.:cool:

GameMaster
04-24-2002, 08:44 PM
Jin, I'm dissapointed in you... :(

I always thought you played games honestly and fairly but I guess I was wrong. Oh well, what's new? :-o

Jin
04-24-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by GameMaster
Jin, I'm dissapointed in you... :(

I always thought you played games honestly and fairly but I guess I was wrong. Oh well, what's new? :-o

I don't use Gamesharks. I'm just saying that if you really wanted a Mew you could use it to get one. Infact, I own a Game Genie for my SNES, and a Gameshark for my PSX, and haven't used either even once. The only reason I have them is because when I bought a few games from a friend he gave them to me. I don't even use stategy guides, or codes off the internet, because that too is cheating, and I don't cheat on video games.

Angrist
04-30-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Jin

I don't use Gamesharks. I'm just saying that if you really wanted a Mew you could use it to get one. Infact, I own a Game Genie for my SNES, and a Gameshark for my PSX, and haven't used either even once. The only reason I have them is because when I bought a few games from a friend he gave them to me. I don't even use stategy guides, or codes off the internet, because that too is cheating, and I don't cheat on video games. Me neither!! I hate strategy guides!

Thanks guys! I really thought we'd get Mew... :( Oh well, at least we don't have to spend hours on getting all PKMN in it! :D

Jin
04-30-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
Me neither!! I hate strategy guides!

Yeah, stategy guides ruin games. Sure they may save you 10 minutes on something that you're stuck on, but figuring things out for yourself is what makes video games fun.

Angrist
05-01-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Jin

Yeah, stategy guides ruin games. Sure they may save you 10 minutes on something that you're stuck on, but figuring things out for yourself is what makes video games fun. Yep! I've got my pride you know! I want to be able to say I beat it myself! :D

GameMaster
05-03-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
Me neither!! I hate strategy guides!

Thanks guys! I really thought we'd get Mew... :( Oh well, at least we don't have to spend hours on getting all PKMN in it! :D

Forget Mew, it's Celebi I'm after. I hear it's the most powerful Pokémon alive!