PDA

View Full Version : What do you think??

Angrist
04-17-2002, 09:16 AM
Will Felix and Alex turn from evil??? I wonder. They seemed pretty nice...

Jin
04-17-2002, 07:13 PM
I don't have a GBA yet, so I haven't played it. Is there going to be a version of Golden Sun on a console any time soon?

Ginkasa
04-17-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Jin
I don't have a GBA yet, so I haven't played it. Is there going to be a version of Golden Sun on a console any time soon?

I don't think so. There's a possibility they're making a seuqle for the GCN.... I don't know... :unsure:

As for Felix and Alex.......

I don't think Felix is evil... but he has some reason behind wanting to light the lighthouses himself. I don't know about Alex though. He didn't show up a lot.... :unsure:

Angrist
04-18-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Link1130
I don't think so. There's a possibility they're making a seuqle for the GCN.... I don't know... :unsure:

As for Felix and Alex.......

I don't think Felix is evil... but he has some reason behind wanting to light the lighthouses himself. I don't know about Alex though. He didn't show up a lot.... :unsure: He was from the same clan as Mia, and they were nice to eachother. We'll see.

And yeah, I wonder why he wants to light the lighthouse.

Jin
04-19-2002, 06:08 PM
Actually, I may be getting this game pretty soon. My friend might sell his GBA w/ 6 games to me for $120. One of those games is Golden Sun. :)

Ginkasa
04-19-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Jin
Actually, I may be getting this game pretty soon. My friend might sell his GBA w/ 6 games to me for $120. One of those games is Golden Sun. :)

That's apretty good deal. The games themselves would cost $180.

Wish I could get that much for $120....

:unsure:

Jin
04-19-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Link1130

That's apretty good deal. The games themselves would cost $180.

Wish I could get that much for $120....

:unsure:

You could... it's just that you're going to have to ask around. I got CT for $5, 5 SNES games for free, and I'm getting a Saturn w/ 5 good games for only $20. One of my friends is getting a Gamecube w/ 4 games and 2 controllers for $100. I doubt you'll find a deal that good though.:p But whatever you do, don't go to used game stores, because they rip you off so badly.:mad:

jshrimp3
04-19-2002, 11:06 PM
Alex is definitely evil. i don't think Felix is evil, he's just trying to repay his debt to S&M by trying to light all the lighthouses.

Ginkasa
04-19-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by jshrimp3
Alex is definitely evil. i don't think Felix is evil, he's just trying to repay his debt to S&M by trying to light all the lighthouses.

I don't think Felix would be repaying a debt to Saturos and Menardi. He was obviosuly defying them in the end. He has his own reasons for the lighting the lighthouses. We'll just have to wait until GSII to see....

Gamer
04-23-2002, 09:04 PM
I think they will stay evil.