PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Universe?

DeathsHand
04-17-2002, 01:20 AM
http://www.esrb.com/search_results.asp?view=&whichpage=5&type=&sql=publisher+LIKE+%27%25Ni%25%27&stype=&%20amp

Zelda Universe... Nintendo of America (not Japan :hmm: )...

Is this just what they're calling the new Zelda... or is it something else... :hmm:

A Zelda compilation? Some kind of different zelda game sorta like mario has ten million games with his name on them?

What do you think, eh?

GameKinG
04-17-2002, 10:10 AM
It really dosnt work having a zelda spin-off game. Maybe its just a temp. title. Zelda webiste probably.

Angrist
04-17-2002, 10:23 AM
Y would that site know more than we without it being huge news?? They probably just made a mistake. Pretty stupid mistake I gotta admitt.

Ric
04-17-2002, 12:11 PM
I recently heard a rumour that a compillation disc of The Legend Of Zelda 1 + 2 from NES, A Link To The Past from SNES, and mabey the gameboy games is being released. Perhaps this is it.

Like I said its a rumour I heard to dont quote me. There may not be any truth to this.

BigJustinW
04-17-2002, 12:53 PM
Zelda Majora's Mask and OoT for cube...

my guess

DeathsHand
04-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Angrist
Y would that site know more than we without it being huge news?? They probably just made a mistake. Pretty stupid mistake I gotta admitt.

Well that site is the ESRB site... y'know, they do the videogame ratings here in the states... Everyone, teen, mature... y'know...

But yeah it could be a mistake...

It could have just meant to say like Nintendo of Japan instead of america... although goombastomper (the person who showed me this) said that somewhere else on the ESRB page was a seperate game listed that was zelda for cube... *shrugs* but I dunno...

Jason1
04-17-2002, 04:02 PM
Thats a very interesting find, hopefully we will find out more at E3 or spaceworld

Gamer
04-17-2002, 05:16 PM
Hmm, interesting...

Blix
04-17-2002, 08:04 PM
I hope it is a Zelda collection. I want to play a Link to the past again. And all the other ones. But mostly a link to the past.:burger:

Ginkasa
04-17-2002, 10:15 PM
It would be nice if it was a compilation of Zelda the games although I think that The Legends of Zelda or the History of Hyrule or something would be a better name.

But if this is the name for the GCN Zelda... :errr:

GameKinG
04-17-2002, 10:53 PM
Like I said earlier. ESRB also rates sites. And Zelda Universe directs you to zelda.com. Its probably just the site.

Ginkasa
04-17-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by GameKinG
Like I said earlier. ESRB also rates sites. And Zelda Universe directs you to zelda.com. Its probably just the site.

Oh yeah.... zelda.com is called Zelda Universe isn't it?

*walks away and shrugs*

DeathsHand
04-17-2002, 11:38 PM
..... they rate sites? :unsure:

Oh well, I should have also mentioned that Pichu game... cuz goombastomper mentioned that last night too, and now IGN has it up... shucks *snaps finger* ;)

Ginkasa
04-18-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by DeathsHand
..... they rate sites? :unsure:

Oh well, I should have also mentioned that Pichu game... cuz goombastomper mentioned that last night too, and now IGN has it up... shucks *snaps finger* ;)

I think just sites that have games on them or sites about games....

:unsure:

GameKinG
04-18-2002, 08:47 PM
Likely only offical game sites.

Angrist
04-19-2002, 09:56 AM
Ah... they're the guys who rate the games... that makes sense...

But still, how in the world could they rate a game that hasn't even been announced yet?! :D