PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone who owns THPS3 for GBA

Jonbo298
04-16-2002, 04:17 PM
What is the Revert button? I'm too lazy to search around and find out. Also, was it a good button that Neversoft/Activision/whoever chose, or does it just suck?

Joeiss
04-16-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Jonbo298
What is the Revert button? I'm too lazy to search around and find out. Also, was it a good button that Neversoft/Activision/whoever chose, or does it just suck?

Revert is the key to huge combos using the half pipe. When you land a move coming off the half pipe, you press revert, and then go into a manual to continue the combo.

Jonbo298
05-11-2002, 08:44 PM
forgot about this topic I made. But my question was, What is the Revert Button. I know what it is. I did own THPS3 for my 'Cube before I traded it. I was asking which button is it on the GBA? L,R,A,B.......? I also asked, is this button good for the game? Or does the button suck like hell?

Jin
05-11-2002, 10:14 PM
So you don't have the game yet? If I were you I wouldn't get the game at all, unless you can stand the bad camera angles. The ones on the different consoles are much easier to control, and they're only a little more money.

Revival
05-12-2002, 11:06 AM
I got THPS2 for the GBA, and I like it, but I'm not going to buy THSP3.. not worth the money in my opinion.