PDA

View Full Version : Anger..

BlueFire
04-14-2002, 08:42 PM
Hmm...it seems the chess tourney was called off because not many people showed up. What do you people want me to do? Why don't you actually show up to tourneys? I am trying my hardest and so are people like Bond. Come on! You aren't helping. This clan is just as good as dead. :(

GameKinG
04-14-2002, 11:21 PM
Nobody dose ahything at GTRAC. Its just a forum where you sign up and dont come. B@stards.

GameMaster
04-14-2002, 11:40 PM
I wasn't sure of the host site. In the Chess thread, Yoda told me the tournament would probably be moved to pogo.com and the software required on the other site isn't comptible with my computer so.... in the future host all games of the such at pogo! No software required! :mad:

fingersman
04-15-2002, 09:47 AM
I'm not to good at chess, I haven't played in years, so that's why I never signed up, plus I'm about to take a vacation from the boards until May 3rd....I have given away my GC ( for a while) so i don't get distracted by it.
I gave my mom my Starcraft CD so I won't be tempted to play SC either.
So basically until May 3rd i don't think I'll be taking part in anything before that. :(

Sorry Bluefire I know how frustrating it gets when you try to organise something and it doesn't come off.

BigJustinW
04-15-2002, 11:59 AM
I'm sorry that I couldn't make it.... but sunday isn't exactly a guaranteed day for me.

Yesterday I was pulled into going to church (twice), then I was dropped off over my Aunts house for dinner... I didn't know all this would happen. The best time for me is Mon-Sat after 10:00... Pacific time... but sense these forums are ran by eastern peeps, tourneys can't happen at my best available time.

Yoda9864
04-15-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by GameMaster
I wasn't sure of the host site. In the Chess thread, Yoda told me the tournament would probably be moved to pogo.com and the software required on the other site isn't comptible with my computer so.... in the future host all games of the such at pogo! No software required! :mad:
Then why didn't you ****ing AIM me:mad:?!?!? So you weren't sure of the host site, is that a reason not to show up at all and ask?? And you aren't the only one and I'm sorry to yell at you. Ric, Link1130, and many more also didn't come. This makes me so mad!!!

Originally posted by fingersman
I'm not to good at chess, I haven't played in years, so that's why I never signed up.
I'm not mad at you, only the people that signed up and didn't come.

I am becoming very tempted to leave this clan. It is so frustrating to organize an event, break plans with friends, and wait all night for people to show up, which they probably won't anyway.

Ric
04-16-2002, 09:49 AM
*Cowers in corner*:(
S...Sorry... S...sir... dont hi... hit me.
:mad2: OR I'LL SMASH YOUR FACE IN :devil:

Ok seriously now, that tournament was like, 1 o'clock in the morning for me so I couldn't make it. But I have participated in the games in Game Results... well except that snake thing but I was crap at that.

GameMaster
04-16-2002, 04:56 PM
Because you didn't tell me your damn AIM name until after the event was over Yoda! And in the future don't hold tournaments at sites that require a damn software download! :mad:

Now that I have your screen name, I'll be able to contact you when the next game's schedule is changed at the last moment...

Sorry...

Yoda9864
04-16-2002, 08:40 PM
Because you didn't tell me your damn AIM name until after the event was over Yoda! And in the future don't hold tournaments at sites that require a damn software download! :mad:

Wait a minute, what's this....
Originally posted by Yoda9864 at 04-14-2002 02:04 PM
It will start at 7pm CST which is currently 5 hours away.

Be on AIM so that we can talk. My AIM sn is Yoda9864
Sorry, I guess you didn't see that:rolleyes:. Don't even give me that excuse about not knowing my sreenname, ever heard of a profile???

And about sites with downloads. They are almost always the best sites to play games at. Half the time I can't even start a game at Pogo.

You know what, why don't you take some initiative and start an event of your own so you can pick the site where we play. Don't rely on others to do it for you. That's why this clan is so inactive, because everyone expects someone else to do it.

One Winged Angel
04-16-2002, 09:52 PM
When is the next Chess tourny (even if there is one)

I want to contribute as much as I can to this clan.

GameMaster
04-16-2002, 11:34 PM
Sorry Yoda, I didn't mean to be so mean. I understand your frustration. You're putting a lot of time and effort into organizing a fun tournament for everyone and we all kinda blow you off...

I don't whether you were being sarcastic or not when you told me to organize something, I'm not very good at that though so...

Maybe I could talk with you online if I have an idea and you could help me kinda organize it. Still friends I hope :)

Yoda9864
04-17-2002, 07:57 PM
Sorry Yoda, I didn't mean to be so mean. I understand your frustration. You're putting a lot of time and effort into organizing a fun tournament for everyone and we all kinda blow you off...

I don't whether you were being sarcastic or not when you told me to organize something, I'm not very good at that though so...

Maybe I could talk with you online if I have an idea and you could help me kinda organize it. Still friends I hope :)
Of course we're still friends. Now my anger is all flushed out. That felt good.

Ginkasa
04-18-2002, 04:55 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't there but I was grounded from the computer so.... :unsure:

I also said that I might not have been there although it was for a different reason of course :D