View Full Version : Tekken 4 Make-over!

Perfect Stu
01-21-2002, 03:30 PM
let's see if this works:

http://www.ruliweb.com/data/news3/01m/19/ps2/t01.jpg
http://www.ruliweb.com/data/news3/01m/19/ps2/t19.jpg
http://www.ruliweb.com/data/news3/01m/19/ps2/t78.jpg

go here, amazing shots of Tekken 4 for PS2:

95 Beautiful Shots (http://www.ruliweb.com/data/rulinews/read.php?page=1&num=6899&find=&ftext=)

Joeiss
01-21-2002, 05:17 PM
Wow... This game looks amazing. I think I might just have to buy it when it comes out!

Drunk Hobbit
01-21-2002, 06:00 PM
Gon where art thou? :(

BreakABone
01-21-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Danchastu
Gon where art thou? :(

You and that damn dino...ARGH

But the game does look pretty cool.....

Real cool....even without farting dinos

Shadow Fox
01-21-2002, 07:39 PM
Stu, what the hell is up with that shot you posted? The background looks ugly as $hit compared to the others, and T4 Arcade. WTF's going on here?

Perfect Stu
01-21-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Stu, what the hell is up with that shot you posted? The background looks ugly as $hit compared to the others, and T4 Arcade. WTF's going on here?

Shadow, what the hell is up with YOU? You're acting like a loser and you're as stupid as $hit compared to the other members at GameTavern. WTF's going on here?

Shadow Fox
01-21-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu

Shadow, what the hell is up with YOU? You're acting like a loser and you're as stupid as $hit compared to the other members at GameTavern. WTF's going on here? Acting like a loser? Whatever. Anyways, the shot did look like $hit; I'm glad you changed it. Where did that horrible shot come from, BTW? Tekken 4 has never looked like that...where did Gamers.com get them?

BlueFire
01-22-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu

Shadow, what the hell is up with YOU? You're acting like a loser and you're as stupid as $hit compared to the other members at GameTavern. WTF's going on here? That was pretty low...

Bond
01-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
I would like to see you make a better videogame background. :D But seriously, the game doesn't look anything like, say Project Ego, but it also doesn't look all that bad. I would have to say it is at least a step up from '$hit'.

Perfect Stu
01-22-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Bond

I would like to see you make a better videogame background. :D But seriously, the game doesn't look anything like, say Project Ego, but it also doesn't look all that bad. I would have to say it is at least a step up from '$hit'.

you, my friend, are an idiot...stop talking about XBox games in the PS2 forum...and you're an XBox boy from FunXBox land, so stay there...

oh, and don't come back :mad:

Shadow Fox
01-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Bond

I would like to see you make a better videogame background. :D But seriously, the game doesn't look anything like, say Project Ego, but it also doesn't look all that bad. I would have to say it is at least a step up from '$hit'. Bond, you haven't even seen the image that was in question. It was what appeared to be a very early shot of Kazuya doing a roundhouse in Nina's stage, only it was very, very primitive, with two T4 characters cheering in the distance. This was the only quabble I had; the other shots are fine.

As for me making a better background than that one, I have already; or have you not seen my desktop? Gotta love Maya 3.....:rolleyes:

As for you, Stu, you probably didn't know what I meant by my earlier comment either; seeing as you instantly flamed me. Don't fret, I wasn't bashing a PS2 game, afterall, it was in the arcades long before these shots were released, so I simply stated the obvious. I'm sure the PS2 version will hold up (it better) and excell graphically, as shown in every other shot besides the first one you posted...

Calm down, son- you're flaming everybody now....but of course, I can still "act like a loser" and be "stupid as $hit compared to everyone else";)