PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Pokémon Teams.

Ric
04-14-2002, 09:53 AM
Post your teams, their names and nicknames, move sets, levels, type, sex, item they are holding and anything else you can think of. Set it out like this:

Name:
Nickname:
Level:
Type:
Move Sets:
-
-
-
-
Sex: (Yes Please)
Item Held:

Heres my current team, I have other teams as I have played through all the games, I am currently playing Crystal and here is my team:

Name: Meganium.
Nickname: None.
Level: 48.
Type: Grass.
Move Sets:
- Body Slam
- Cut
- Razor Leaf
- Fury Cutter
Sex: Female.
Item Held: Miracle Seed.

Name: Stantler.
Level: 49.
Type: Normal.
Move Sets:
- Tackle
- Confuse Ray
- Hypnosis
- Stomp
Item Held: Pink Bow.

Name: Sudowoodo.
Type: Rock.
Move Sets:
- Faint Attack
- Rock Slide
- Strength
- Low Kick
Item Held: Soft Sand.

Name: Ledian.
Type: Bug / Flying
Move Sets:
- Comet Punch
- Baton Pass
- Safeguard
- Swift
Sex: Male.
Item Held: Amulet Coin.

Name: Quagsire.
Type: Water / Ground.
Move Sets:
- Surf
- Headbutt
- Mud-Slap
- Earthquake
Item Held: Mystic Water.

Name: Granbull.
Type: Normal.
Move Sets:
- Rage
- Rock Smash
- Bite
- Shadow Ball
Item Held: BlackGlasses.

One Winged Angel
04-14-2002, 03:42 PM
Ur team are pussies...

seriously there is only one guy on it.

Bond
04-14-2002, 04:26 PM
Since when are there teams on Pokemon?

Jin
04-14-2002, 10:08 PM
I never got Pokemon Gold/Silver since I got over Pokemon 3 years ago, but I'll list my team for Blue;

Zapdos Lv.100
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Hyper Beam
Thunder

Exeggutor Lv.100
Egg Bomb
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
Leech Seed

Machamp Lv.100
Earthquake
Submission
Rock Slide
Fire Blast

Lapras Lv.100
Thunderbolt
Blizzard
Sing
Confuse Ray

Golem Lv.100
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Rockslide
Strength

Mewtwo Lv.100
Thunderbolt
Blizzard
Psychic
Recover

All of them are ugly, but very powerful. The reason Zapdos is so strong is that earthquake can't attack him, so you can switch to another pokemon quickly, or use hyper beam to take away 25% of their HP away. I use him first, because I always use paralyze. It pisses everyone off.:D I also use other annoying abilities like Sing, Leech Seed, and Confuse Ray. I used to have another team that had really powerful attacks w/ everyone at Lv. 100, but for some reason it lost a lot of battles. The trick is to Paralyze, put to sleep, confuse, or leech seed your opponant. Especially on strong pokemon like Mewtwo. The main reason why I have such good pokemon is because I looked at the "world champion's" and stole a couple of his. :sneaky:

BlueFire
04-14-2002, 10:31 PM
I'm going to try to post what I remember:

Blue Version:
Articuno-Lv 100
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Fly
Something else :unsure:

Blastoise-Lv 100
Hydro Pump
Surf
Ice Beam
I think Bubble Beam...

Charizard- Lv97
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
something
something

Mewtwo- Lv100
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Blizzard

That's all I can remember...I don't have the game anymore. And I wanted to post my original team on Silver. My cousin deleted it though..

BigJustinW
04-15-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Bond
Since when are there teams on Pokemon?

*chuckles*

Damn, you really need to play that game...

as for everybody else, I smell some cheaters. I only have one pokemon at level 100, and my team is invincible on that game... unless you guys play aganst friends, or you have too much time to waste, ya'll cheatin.

Drunk Hobbit
04-15-2002, 04:08 PM
So far Jin has the best team. I would get rid of Hyper Beam and Thunder on Zapdos though. And no Mewtwo moveset is complete without Amnesia. On Lapras replace sing for surf and replace blizzard with ice beam. I forget the Mewtwo-killer Exeggutor moveset. :unsure:
But of course you're over pokemon so it doesn't matter. ;)

Jin
04-15-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by BigJustinW

as for everybody else, I smell some cheaters. I only have one pokemon at level 100, and my team is invincible on that game... unless you guys play aganst friends, or you have too much time to waste, ya'll cheatin.

I didn't use a Gameshark or anything, but I did use that Mystery Pokemon glitch. It's part of the game, but it's still kind of cheating. It really helps to level up.

BlueFire
04-15-2002, 06:26 PM
Missigno or something like that..

Ric
04-16-2002, 10:00 AM
I will add two comments here:

1. That is my current team, as I have mentioned I have played through each game so I have several teams, I just thought I would post my current one. That's why they may not be as strong or high level.

2. If you level pokemon up with Rare Candy then ultimately they become weaker than those leveled up to 100 naturally.

BigJustinW
04-16-2002, 12:24 PM
I haven't used anything... no cheap tactics or codes.

Gold Team:

My Mewtwo is level 100 (He is powerful enough to go through the Elite 4 by himself)

And I got a Blastoise in the 80's (and I have made sure he hasn't touched a Rare Candy in his life)

In the 70's I have an Arydactyl, Gengar, Gyaridos, and Hypno...

But due to the fact Hypno is just like a weak version of Mewtwo... when I transferd my Poke's to the Gold version he was kicked off of the team and replaced with The Dark Evee (I forget his name)

Silver Team:

Luiga at Level 100 (He is still a lot weaker than Mewtwo, all it takes is a good electric pokemon and he's done)

In the 70's Typhlosion, Tyrantitar (late addition to team), The psychic Evee

in the 60's Steelex, Raichu

My Gold team would kick the shyt outta my Silver team, but on thier perspective games they are invinsible... so I know for a fact someone is cheating when they have a group that has more than 2 level 100 pokes.

Ridley
04-16-2002, 12:50 PM
Well no, it's not a fact Justin. When I was really into it (and man I played way too much of it), I raised about 50 or so, without the use of Rare Candies or stupid arsed codes. Yeah I know, it really isn't much to be proud about, but I seriously have raised around 50 different Pokemon, from the lowest possible level I could find them to level 100 (without any cheating involved). And that is really......really.....depressing :(. I used to have way too much free time :unsure:

Ric
04-16-2002, 01:19 PM
It took me a bloody long time but I try to level my pokémon up evenly, my blue team are all level 100, they consist of.

Magmar - 100
Electabuzz - 100
Snorlax - 100
Kabutops - 100
Dragonite - 100
Kengaskhan - 100

Thats my blue team, my red team are all level 84, they are.

Venomoth - 84
Scyther - 84
Charizard - 84
Articuno - 84
Pinsir - 84
Mew - 84

(I used a code to get Mew, I got him at level 26, from then on hew was raised properly.)

These are teams from games which I played on emulator, I prefer my Crystal team though because I actually played it on my Gameboy (Advance).

Crono
04-16-2002, 07:41 PM
In Pokemon Silver my team was:

Houndoom - Lv 64
Mewtwo (used gs to catch him at the beginning) - Lv 59
Ampharos (not sure if its spelled right) - Lv 60
Hitmonlee - Lv 66
Golem - Lv 62
Blastoise (again, used gs at beginning to get squirtle) - Lv 55

I dont remember much of the attacks, but I do remember that for some reason it was a very effective team...I dont even think its that good...

GameMaster
04-19-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Ric
2. If you level pokemon up with Rare Candy then ultimately they become weaker than those leveled up to 100 naturally.

If you level Pokémon up with rare candy, you're just a sorry excuse for a trainer. For all you "elite gamers" who complain of not enough "challenge" in your games, why don't you try leveling up without the guide of rare candy, missingno., and Gameshark. If you have the dodrio or doduo Gameboy in Pokémon Stadium 1 or 2 go ahead and use that to fasten the pace of your training. It's not cheating, only the best teams can earn it, especially in PKMN Stadium 2, man did that take some time...

I'll be back to post my unstoppable team from Silver. I have to retrieve it from my Pokémon container stashed under my bed. Been working on Gold and Crystal, perhaps I'll post my current teams within these two versions also...