PDA

View Full Version : Character Profile

BreakABone
04-14-2002, 01:51 AM
Well this will chronic some of the minor characters in the game. This deals with the 22 crew members Vyse meets on his journye and recruits to work on his ship.

http://planetdreamcast.com/soaworld/images/Ilchymis.gif
Ilchymis is a scientist that lived in Valua until they forced him into making weapons.
He then left Valua to a private isle where he could study in peace. He makes various
medicines and will prove useful to Vyse and his crew.

fingersman
04-14-2002, 12:14 PM
Hey trust BAB to make a topic about this game...you must really love this game...hence ..the game must be pretty good or something...but neways I plan to buy it when it comes out soooooo I'll see if it's as good as put it out to be.:D

BreakABone
04-14-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by fingersman
Hey trust BAB to make a topic about this game...you must really love this game...hence ..the game must be pretty good or something...but neways I plan to buy it when it comes out soooooo I'll see if it's as good as put it out to be.:D

Hmm well if you count the number of threads I make. I believe that there are only two games that I make more threads/posts for. And that is probably Mario and WrestleMania x-8.

And I think, I've convinced both you and Justin to get this game, but if it turns out bad for the two of you. I never played it before.

http://planetdreamcast.com/soaworld/images/polly.gif
Polly is the cook in a tavern on Sailors Island. She has a daughter and a husband
that was lost in a storm. She hopes of one day leaving the tavern and searching for him.

fingersman
04-16-2002, 12:28 PM
You didn't make me decide to get this game...I wanted to play it on Dreamcast everysince it came out but never got the chance too. :(
So now that it's coming to Cube, guess what I'm going to do?:D

Ginkasa
04-17-2002, 10:51 PM
Skies of Arcadia rules. I haven't gotten all of the crew members but I only used two of the ones I had so...

:unsure: