PDA

View Full Version : Which time?

Jin
04-14-2002, 12:34 AM
Which time in CT did you like the best? I'll refresh your memory, there was Prehistoric, Dark Ages, Middle Ages, Present, Apocalypse, and the Future. My favorite was the Dark Ages, especially because of the flying islands.

BlueFire
04-14-2002, 12:39 AM
My favorite has to be Zeal (the Dark Ages). The story was in climax there. It was the best there. You would also wonder where the hell you are when you first step into Zeal.

fingersman
04-15-2002, 09:56 AM
Middle Ages, Present cause I liked those times. The battle on the bridge...the war that was going on and stuff....

DeathsHand
04-15-2002, 02:04 PM
I liked the ehh... whatever it was... Middle ages I think... the time that Frog/glenn is from...

I dunno why fo sho... Prolly just cuz I find it "neat" to compare things, and comparing the present to middle ages is like... they're still fairly close when it comes to land forms and building placement, and yet so different :p

I wish they'd do that in games more... lots of different time periods with a whole world to explore... but they don't *sniffles* :(

Crono
04-16-2002, 07:25 PM
I liked the middle ages the best...Why? I dunno..I guess it was because it was sorta..dark..I think...