BlueFire
04-13-2002, 10:34 PM
Look at poll..

Blackmane
04-14-2002, 05:32 AM
I like Gold the best.

Ric
04-14-2002, 09:30 AM
I have played all of these games through from beginning to end, even Pokémon Green which only came out in Japan.

Gold, Silver and Crystal are by far the best of the series and after playing them all (I haven't completed Crystal yet though). I believe that Crystal is the best one yet, it takes all the elements that made Gold and Silver good and improves upon them. There are also a number of new elements such as the battle tower and advanced storyline with Suicune. IMO: By far the best addition to the series yet.

Ridley
04-14-2002, 10:27 AM
Well when I used to play it, I thought Silver was the best. Never played Crystal :unsure:. I stopped playing because it kinda got boring, especially since I had only one real good person to battle me in it. There was another one, but everytime I came close to beating him and he knew he was going to lose either way, so he would just forfeit the match (I hate that so much :mad2: ). So basically I found it pointless, taking all this time to raise all these strong Pokemon, when there was only one other person to face. Maybe I'll get back into it if Nintendo ever makes an online battle game of it. But yeah Silver.......

Happydude
04-14-2002, 12:22 PM
i hate them all...they get boring after a whle...well acually, after like 20 minutes of playing...i beat blue.....and i never touched another pokemon game again.

Crono
04-16-2002, 07:42 PM
I liked silver the best

Joeiss
04-16-2002, 08:56 PM
Blue all the way. I got it the first day it came out in Canada, and I started the Pokemon trend at my school. :)

Angrist
04-17-2002, 09:03 AM
Why does everybody vote for Silver??

Gold and Silver are about as good, but I like Lugia better so... :D

BigJustinW
04-17-2002, 12:57 PM
I like Gold...

Blue is the one that introduced me to pokemon, and it is the best imo

Angrist
04-18-2002, 07:22 AM
We first played Red on an emulator, some months later we bought Blue.

Some friend said he was gonna buy Silver, so we decided to buy Gold. He never bought Silver so we could have bought that one.

PureEvil
04-18-2002, 11:15 PM
I so hate Pokemon. I think I used to own blue, but I gave it to my sister because it sucked so much ass. To hell with Pokemon!

GameMaster
04-19-2002, 01:56 AM
Yellow. There's no feeling greater in the world than having your Pikachu follow you. :D

Plus, the real Team Rocket are in it.