PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Cross vs Chrono Trigger

BlueFire
04-13-2002, 01:09 PM
Okay...I've had a hard time deciding which one is better...When I played Chrono Trigger, it had a good storyline, surprises and different endings. The only thing that pissed me off was how short the game was. Chrono Trigger was really good, in my opinion. The battle system was..meh..

But, then comes Chrono Cross. I'll be honest, Chrono Cross is one of the best RPGs I have ever played. The storyline was great, I loved the battle system (Well...the element system got annoying at times), and a major plus was the music in the game. The game was majestic. Some hardcore Chrono fans disliked Chrono Cross because it did not follow the storyline of Chrono Trigger. But, it did.

If I had to choose, I would choose Chrono Trigger. But Chrono Cross is right next to it. Chrono Cross was an excellent game.

What about you guys? (the people that actually played this game. :p)

Neo
04-13-2002, 05:45 PM
I might get hell for this, but right now I think Chrono Cross is better. I can't seem to stop playing it, anyway. Chrono Trigger has a great story but the graphics and music are just dated compared to CC.

BlueFire
04-13-2002, 08:12 PM
Heh. I may have chosed CT, but I'm still not sure if I stand by it. :unsure:

fingersman
04-14-2002, 11:58 AM
CT all the wat baby....why do you ask?? It has more replay value to me and I just love this game to death no matter how many times i play it. It's prefect in every way to me. Chrono cross started really good...I was hooked...but then somewhere along the line I lost interest....I don't know why. :(
I don't mind the graphics in CT cause it's ok to me...the gameplay really shone in this game....it shines in CC to but it's a spin off of CT's orginal Gameplay, well atleast to me.

So everyone vote CT or else :mad: :p

Crono
04-16-2002, 07:26 PM
um..they were both excellent games...I can't even decide which one I liked better..probably CT, but, CC was just as good..sooo...I dunno