PDA

View Full Version : Muahahahaha

BlueFire
04-13-2002, 01:01 PM
Okay, now that we have a Chrono Series section...let's put it to use:

Who was your favorite character in Chrono Trigger and who was you favorite team against against Lavos?

Jin
04-13-2002, 01:15 PM
My favorite character has to be Frog. I didn't like him that much when I first saw him in the game, but he grew on me. I haven't beaten the game yet, I'm at the part where you get the machine from the guy in the future that goes through time. Percentage wise, how far am I through the game? Right now I'm using Crono, Frog, and Marle.

BlueFire
04-13-2002, 01:41 PM
Hmm...Are you near the black omen? Did you beat Zeal and Lavos destoryed Zeal?

I used Crono, Frog and Marle for my final fight. Magus is my favorite character,

UncleNoName
04-13-2002, 02:39 PM
My favorite character is Crono. For the final fight I used Crono, Frog, and Ayla. This game has to be one of my favorites ever. I really, really need to get CC...

Neo
04-13-2002, 05:45 PM
Marle. I like pony tails.

Jin
04-14-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by BLueFire
Hmm...Are you near the black omen? Did you beat Zeal and Lavos destoryed Zeal?

I think I'm almost at that point. I'm where the Queen is trying to become immortal.

BlueFire
04-14-2002, 12:40 AM
You're in the Ocean Palace?

Blackmane
04-14-2002, 05:31 AM
Magus is definetely the tightest character, but my team for fighting Lavos will always be Crono, Lucca, and Robo, and I'll tell you why.

You know how the right bit is the actual Lavos' Core? I setup my characters so that the order from left to right being Crono, Lucca, then Robo, so Robo is next to the core. I then allow Robo and Lucca to do their dual-tech closerange explosion attack. It is able to reach the right bit and it is one of the strongest attacks in the game. With fairly low levels, I can get about 6000-8000 with each hit from that attack and meanwhile Crono destroys the left bit, disabling Lavos almost completely.

Try it, its very effective.

fingersman
04-14-2002, 12:06 PM
My fav character is MAgnus.....that guy's attritude is kick ass.

My fav team : Marle, Crono, and that girl with the glasses. Lucas or whatever her name is.

But I would when I power up enough...I like to go and fight lavos alone with Crono. You get the best ending that way.( that is after you have beaten the game already cause that's the only time you can go at it alone) :D
Damn I love this game.
Hey did any of you guys see the ending when you beat the game with just crono? If not you better get to playing, trust me you won't be disappointed.

Jin
04-14-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
You're in the Ocean Palace?

Yeah, I think that's where I am. So how far am I through the game?

BlueFire
04-14-2002, 10:22 PM
Well...You're nearly done.

Unless...

If you want to save Crono..
and do all the subquests for the characters so you can get their ultimate weapons and armors.

I would only do the sidequest for those people who will be in your party during your fight with Lavos.

Then..You can go ahead and use the bucket in the end of time to fight lavos....or......you can go through the whole Black Omen "dungeon" of the game. I went through the Black Omen for experience points and some Megaelixirs.

Mushlafa
04-15-2002, 06:09 PM
My fav char was crono.... dunno why tho. My team for fighting lavos was Crono, Frog, Marle.

Crono
04-16-2002, 07:28 PM
My fav character was indeed Crono. And my party to fight Lavos was Crono, Magus and Frog.

Jin
04-16-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Crono
My fav character was indeed Crono. And my party to fight Lavos was Crono, Magus and Frog.

Shocking! ;)