PDA

View Full Version : Secert of Evermore

Mad Marine
04-10-2002, 07:19 PM
This was one of the greatest games, to me that Squaresoft made. I think it is even better the Secert Of Mana.

The Dog in the game was the coolest, and it was cool when he changed shapes in everyworld you went too. The Weapon and the magic system was really great too.

What do you think of this great game?

Happydude
04-10-2002, 10:58 PM
what game??

evermore?..never heard of it :confused: :unsure:

GameMaster
04-11-2002, 02:38 AM
What system be this for? :confused:

Ric
04-11-2002, 07:54 AM
Ignore these silly misinformed people Mad Marine lol.

The game was for SNES you fools.

Anyway, I totally agree, this game is ace, I havent finished it yet though, I cant get into the other entrance on the chess board to get that pyramid shaped power core :(

This is a great game, the way you mix elements to make spells, and your dog sniffs the elements out. Just cool.

Did you get the spell, 'Lance' I believe it is called, you go to some guys house, go upstairs and there are chests there, dont open them, go down stairs and the guy appears and asks if you touched his stuff, because you didnt he gives you a spell formula. You can then nick his stuff.

(I in fact, mentioned this game in my thread in this forum Under-Rated games.)

newname
04-11-2002, 05:09 PM
i have the game for snes. i didnt really like it that much tho, that was at the time tho(i was much younger and dumber). i liked secret of mana more. maybe ill try to get back into it tonight. i like all kinds of good games now.

GameMaster
04-12-2002, 01:21 AM
Well, the only possible way I can try it out is to download the rom file somewhere. In it's day was this a popular game?

BlueFire
04-12-2002, 12:07 PM
I didn't like Secret of Evermore that much. :unsure: I think Secret of Mana was better than it, but I think that Seiken Densetsu 3 was better than both of them. SD3 was a lot of fun.

Jin
04-12-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by BLueFire
I didn't like Secret of Evermore that much. :unsure: I think Secret of Mana was better than it, but I think that Seiken Densetsu 3 was better than both of them. SD3 was a lot of fun.

I hear so many people talking about how great Seiken Densetsu 3 is. What's so good about it?

BlueFire
04-13-2002, 02:53 PM
Have you been able to play it, Jin?