PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Loudhoward

fingersman
01-20-2002, 10:17 PM
Well I justed wanted to know why everyone dislikes him.......I mean he doesn't seem like a bad person to me.....I don't like or hate him cause I don't know him that well....So i guess that makes him ok in my book.

But I've seen alotta peeps post stuff and tell him to shut up and how stupid he is etc..etc....I'm just want to know why....I mean do the people that do this actually know him or are they just jumping on the hate howard banwagon becaue everyone seems to be??
BTW this thread excludes the opinions of Gekko and MArc cause they don't like much peeps neways :D

Oh yeah and Xantar....cause he is acting like Marc. :p
Well guys could you keep it clean ...no flamming or anything ...just sensible truthful answers. :D Thanks

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-20-2002, 10:20 PM
he is simply a waste of space

fingersman
01-20-2002, 10:25 PM
Hey hey :D.......didn't you read the post?? I said no posts from you or Gekko ( not like i can stop the two of you neways):p

Neways Next...come on DH I know your out there. ;)

BreakABone
01-20-2002, 10:29 PM
Well I don't dislike Howard but I think most people got it out for him because of his pink hair color and some of the rather dumb comments he has said on the forums....

DeathsHand
01-20-2002, 10:33 PM
I don't know why people seem to hate him either... Apparently he made some dumb comments, but all I've heard was people yelling at him cuz of his pink hair which I think is a pretty stupid reason...

I don't think he seems all that bad... ? :confused: :unsure:

Ginkasa
01-20-2002, 11:30 PM
Doesn't he want to be hated?

Snake
01-20-2002, 11:50 PM
I know him personally and err... he likes to be hated ;)

LoudHowardZERO
01-21-2002, 12:12 AM
People likeing me.. It's just not right.. that's what my mom says, if I bring over a "friend" she beats me... with a base ball bat... Luckly my dad's blind and has bad aim :D

Anywhy... some questions I have
-I have my own banwagon!?!?
-Why the hell would anyone like me!?!?
-What's wrong with pink hair... or what's not wrong with pink hair...?
-Why does chese smell the way it does?
-Do they add that smell to cheese or is it natural?
-Who does like me?
-Do yo enjoying liking me?
-Why do you like me?
-What is your name so I can beat the **** out of you and make you hate me (Actually my mom would do that for me)
-Do you like cheese?
-Why do you like cheese?

Kitana85
01-21-2002, 08:19 AM
I hate to say this, but at GT, or at least it seems to me that at GT people seem to dislike people until given a reason to like them... first impressions are major.

So basically, LoudHoward, I don't have anything against you.. but right now.. Sux to be you.

Revival
01-21-2002, 09:31 AM
I don't have any beef with Loudhoward, hell, I really don't care about his pink hair.. it's just that when he makes stupid topics (such as 'how should I go about being banned?') it's pretty pointless and stupid.

Yugi Starwind
01-21-2002, 11:49 AM
Howard, You're probably a good person, But like Kitana said: Sux ta be you.

Shadow_Link
01-21-2002, 02:12 PM
I don't think anyone 'hates' loudhoward, they 'dislike' him :D
I haven't really met you, so I have no right to judge you.

Questions about cheese... No, I don't like cheese :D It smells like crap because of bacteria...

marionette
01-21-2002, 06:13 PM
well you have never done anything to offend me, so i don't hate you..

Shadow Fox
01-21-2002, 07:20 PM
Why does everyone have beef with this kid? Why does he, or anyone really care??

*looks at post count*

*shakes head in disgust*

Perfect Stu
01-21-2002, 07:49 PM
Well all I've seen from LoudHoward is a bunch of meaningless posts...

So...

*runs away*

Mechadragon
01-21-2002, 09:10 PM
The only annoying thing I've seen him do is the whole "how should I get banned?* crap. But other than that he's cool in my book.

Snake
01-21-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Mechadragon
The only annoying thing I've seen him do is the whole "how should I get banned?* crap. But other than that she's cool in my book

lol :D

Mechadragon
01-21-2002, 09:25 PM
Whoops......I'll fix that

LoudHowardZERO
01-21-2002, 10:33 PM
my ass you will

Mechadragon
01-21-2002, 10:37 PM
Mission:Accomplished I despise you now:p

Wilson
01-21-2002, 10:42 PM
My opinion on LoudHoward:

He's suffering from a massive inferiority complex induced by the diction shunned down on him from his biological beings of origin. He seems to lack any and all self esteem, or self-observation, in the fact that he's not ashamed of the colour pink. His Oedipus complex shines through in the fact that he feels it necessary to potray something that women are infatuated with... pink fluffy bunnies. Either that, or he is making a horrific attempt at mimicking that annoying-ass bunny we all hate. Mr. Energizer himself.

Other than that, I'd like to tear a hole into his chest and feed him his own heart one spoonful at a time. :p

fingersman
01-22-2002, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Wilson

He's suffering from a massive inferiority complex induced by the diction shunned down on him from his biological beings of origin. He seems to lack any and all self esteem, or self-observation, in the fact that he's not ashamed of the colour pink. His Oedipus complex shines through in the fact that he feels it necessary to potray something that women are infatuated with... pink fluffy bunnies. Either that, or he is making a horrific attempt at mimicking that annoying-ass bunny we all hate. Mr. Energizer himself.

Other than that, I'd like to tear a hole into his chest and feed him his own heart one spoonful at a time. :p

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........Well I think he's just putting on an act if you ask me. I don't really mind the pink ....I mean famous people wear pink ( males) and they don't get flamed for it ...so why should we flame howard for his liking of pink. I mean if he wears pink and gets his a$$ beat in, well that's his fault. :p

But thanks for the opinions guys :D I overstand now. :D

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-22-2002, 03:39 PM
btw Wilson, the heart thing..... that would hurt

:eek:

BreakABone
01-22-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Wilson

Hmm I think someone hates Howard more than Nova.. wowzers..

Hmmm I don't think he will be able to eat much of his heart once you open his chest and start feeding him it....

LoudHowardZERO
01-22-2002, 05:38 PM
I don't have a heart :(

I'm dead inside!

Wilson
01-22-2002, 06:10 PM
C'mon Howard, it's all in the name of good flaming. I would never feed you your own heart, that would just be inhumane. :D

Xantar
01-22-2002, 10:12 PM
I'd feed him a kidney. You can live without one of your kidneys, you know.

:)

Wilson
01-22-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
I'd feed him a kidney. You can live without one of your kidneys, you know.

:)

Hey, ya know, it's a good thing I didn't rule out other body parts, because I really like that idea. :killpika: :D

I also thought about the whole digit-feeding bit, but thought that it just wouldn't feel right feeding someone his own fingers... hmm mayber I could get fingersman to slice em off for me. Nah, I know!!! Howabout this, cut out his kidney, place it on a plate and have him do the honours of feeding himself? He'd need his fingers though, so fingersman, you're relieved. ;)

Gamer
01-23-2002, 12:28 AM
I heard from an "Annonimous" Source that LoudHoward thinks that Malcolm from Malcolm in the middle is hot...i think its time that the old "YOUR A F*G" picture comes out!

Mechadragon
01-23-2002, 12:46 AM
It seems that there's alot of "your gay" images all of a sudden...

LoudHowardZERO
01-23-2002, 01:08 AM
Who, or what is this source? *thinks Snake*

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-23-2002, 07:51 AM
* SIGH*

Just for LoudHoward

http://ninglobe.netfirms.com/ponch1.jpg

LoudHowardZERO
01-23-2002, 09:20 AM
Just for me... Can't help but feel just a little bit special...