PDA

View Full Version : Die Hard: Vendetta

Mad Marine
04-09-2002, 07:30 PM
The Die Hard series are coming to Game Cube, here are some screens.

D-realJos
04-09-2002, 07:34 PM
Die Hard happens to be one of my most anticipated games for 2002(besides the usual Nintendo goodness)

along with Galleon, and Resident Evil 0,

(I'm also excited about Spiderman, I'll get it when it comes out)

newname
04-09-2002, 07:38 PM
Hm...Nice screens. I have large hopes for Perfect Dark 0.:D

Ginkasa
04-09-2002, 08:14 PM
Die Hard looks pretty good. I've only seen a little bit of the first movie though...

:unsure:

newname
04-09-2002, 08:17 PM
It is going to be 1 to 4 player.

It should be out by the winter.:D

fingersman
04-09-2002, 09:28 PM
I really don't like FPS but I agree with Dreal...I want RE:remake and RE0 :drool:...I might buy Zelda if the Gameplay is as revoltionary as Shiggy suggest it will be. Oh course I want Mario kart and Galleon yummy:burger:
I might buy Mario.....and I will buy SC2 ...and probadly alot more games as long as they are good.
Damn I'm going to be broke. Yes broke but happy:D

newname
04-09-2002, 09:43 PM
I have been trying to get a new job for months now. I need more money. I plan to get like 10 games, 2 accesories and a 64Mb memeory card.

Angrist
04-11-2002, 11:00 AM
Didn't we do this 3 months ago?? :confused: Not that I care...

I saw some more sshots in a mag... it looks pretty neat, reminds me of Half-Life (which is a good thing).

Professor S
04-11-2002, 11:06 AM
I'm kind of dissappointed that this is a FPS. If it were more true to the movies it would be a third person game more along the lines of MGS2. In the movie he wasn't just shooting people, but running and jumping and swinging from fire hoses too.

But I'll probably check this one out when I get my Gamecube.

newname
04-11-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by The Strangler
I'm kind of dissappointed that this is a FPS. If it were more true to the movies it would be a third person game more along the lines of MGS2. In the movie he wasn't just shooting people, but running and jumping and swinging from fire hoses too.

But I'll probably check this one out when I get my Gamecube.

yeah, like the playstation 1s and some of the arcade 1s right? those were awesome as hell.but it looks like a really good fps, maybe even better than halo(not the plot and story of halo, more less action and such)

angris you saw the screens in gi right? thats where i saw them and the info on the game likw more than a month ago.

Professor S
04-11-2002, 11:56 PM
In order to be better than Halo, Die Hard is going to have to do a WHOLE lot more than put together some pretty screen shots.

newname
04-12-2002, 12:01 AM
so yur saying when u 1st saw halos screens u didnt think it was gonna be a great game?:confused:

Professor S
04-12-2002, 12:06 AM
What made Halo a great game wasn't its graphics. Graphics without gameplay don't amount to sh*t. Look at the Smackdown series. They looked pretty but played like crap. Meanwhile, the Asmik/AKI WWF games didn't look half as good as the Smackdown games, yet they were about 100 times better.

No one knows how good a game will be until it actually comes out and you can play it. Screenshots mean nothing.

newname
04-12-2002, 12:08 AM
tru tru truuuuu...

thats the perfect answer i as waiting for.