PDA

View Full Version : You Motherbitches Need a Kevin Smith Introduction.

Fez
01-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Having a look through the movie thread, I noticed NO ********* KEVIN SMITH. WHAT?? AHHHGGAGHAGHGAHGAGH. Kevin Smith should be in EVERYONE'S movie lists.

Incase you do not know whom he is, he is a writer director of a great series of comedys, in which he also acts in. Know Jay & Silent Bob? They're the people in his movie.

Anyhow, to cut to the chase, incase you havent, or even if you have, go and rent the following movies.

Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
And see Jay & Silent Bob strike back, even though I've heard it isn't as great as the others.

Plus where was HIGH FIDELITY in the movies? BAH!

The Germanator
01-20-2002, 09:57 PM
Well, I've seen Clerks, Mallrats, and Chasing Amy, no dice on the other two. I could watch Dogma now because my brorther owns it, but, eh, not worth it. I'll probably just end up watching some MST3k videos.

Ginkasa
01-20-2002, 11:33 PM
They only one I've seen is Dogma.

I thought it sucked but each has his opinion.....

Xantar
01-21-2002, 09:56 AM
Are you joking? Practically nobody named a movie that was more than 3 years old. Of course these kids aren't going to name Kevin Smith movies.

Fez
01-21-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Xantar
Are you joking? Practically nobody named a movie that was more than 3 years old. Of course these kids aren't going to name Kevin Smith movies.

This Nova gimmick thing is actually really refreshing, you shouldnt stop it; you make a great troll.

Xantar
01-21-2002, 12:17 PM
Actually, that post is one of the few times when I was saying something that I would actually say.

:)

Perfect Stu
01-21-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Xantar

I believe all the movies I listed were more than 3 years old...

so :p to you!

LoudHowardZERO
01-21-2002, 05:42 PM
Yeah what's with that! Can't you watch and damn new movies.. then you gte mad at us for not being with the times!!!