PDA

View Full Version : Ha! First post!

Xantar
01-15-2002, 10:52 PM
And I'm never going to post in the Dreamcast Forum again.

[Xantar still thinks Dreamcast should be merged with Retro]

gekko
01-16-2002, 03:35 PM
Mesa agree.

Revival
01-16-2002, 03:38 PM
Ditto. DC is retro.

Professor S
01-31-2002, 11:52 PM
Wow, aren't we busy burying a console that is still better than every console out right now (if you count games).

I say we should keep it alive until stores cease selling both it and its games. They haven't so its not dead.

Drunk Hobbit
02-01-2002, 05:15 PM
:stupid:

Ginkasa
02-01-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by The Strangler
Wow, aren't we busy burying a console that is still better than every console out right now (if you count games).

I say we should keep it alive until stores cease selling both it and its games. They haven't so its not dead.

You are aware that Sega is no longer making and Dreamcasts or games for the DC anymore right? And there's not going to be anymore third party games for the DC either.

If the DC isn't dead, its in a coma that its never going to wake up from.

Kitana85
02-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Link1130

If the DC isn't dead, its in a coma that its never going to wake up from.

SWEET!!! Now if that isn't worth quoting, I don't know what is!!

The Germanator
02-01-2002, 10:22 PM
I think NHL2k2 is still set for release on Feb.11th...According to IGN at least, and they just updated it with a preview the other day, but I think that is def. the last game.

Professor S
02-03-2002, 04:47 PM
I will repeat. Until there are no more Dreamcasts on the shelves, and there are no more Dreamcast titles being sold, the Dreamcast will still be alive.

Is it dying? Well, duh. But it is not dead, so it shouldn't be in the retro forum.

And why do some of you seem to relish the fact that the Dreamcast is dying? It is a great system with great games. Some of you make little sense with the attitudes you have toward the Dreamcast. I makes me wonder...:confused: