PDA

View Full Version : All New WrestleMania X8 Movies

BreakABone
04-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Well this movies come directly from THQ's website. So enjoy. I haven't seen the video myself due to a crappy ass computer, but hopefully I will be able to view it in school tomorrow. Anyhow I could tell you they feature

-Breaking Tables
-Chris Benoit
-Hurricane's entrance
-A clip of Hogan's Entrance
-Rock vs Hogan

Hahah forgot the link

http://www.thq.com/wwf_axess/movies.html

newname
04-08-2002, 06:13 PM
thanks

*looks at them*

there cool

D-realJos
04-08-2002, 06:31 PM
thanks...

I'll go check them out now!

thelittlebigguy
04-08-2002, 06:51 PM
Thanx man,

Wow lol I have been gone forever, I was never aware of the fact that it changed to www.gametavern.net. I was trying to get to this sight forever. Well I'm glad to be back. I feel like an idiot.

newname
04-08-2002, 06:56 PM
its ok u can be my friend:D

thelittlebigguy
04-08-2002, 06:57 PM
LOL okay ;)

newname
04-08-2002, 07:49 PM
lol thanks;)

whats ur sn?

Blackmane
04-09-2002, 12:20 AM
Well, those movies look pretty good. The graphics have definetely come a long way since the lasst screens I saw which was actually a while ago for me. Most moves look pretty smooth which I am very pleased with. In Raw for Xbox the models just look too "static" and the game just doesn't look as fluid as Wrestlemania X8. Even though the models look a whole lot better, I think smooth movement is a lot more important. The only thing that seriously dissapointed me about those movies was that the animation of going through a table doesn't look very good IMO. I hope they still plan on working on that.

newname
04-09-2002, 12:24 AM
grafx is all raw had good.

BigJustinW
04-09-2002, 01:09 PM
Hurricane Movie Impression:

It's a waste of time... he just stands in the middle of the ring and spins around.

Icon vs. Icon Impression:

It shows a little part of Hoga's intro, which looks cool (except he isn't in the nWo anymore)

Then it Shows a Rock Bottom and a Leg Drop... nothing really special.

(and no BreakABone... whoever said he is wearing Red and Yellow must be color blind)

Tables Impression:

for a table macth, the animation is great.... much better than Smackdown.

But... on the other hand, maybe they set it up to be perfect every time.

Conclusion

This footage shows animation on big moves and intos, but it doesn't show anything that can me considerd "Gameplay movies"

I mean, in WWF Raw, if they recorded the same parts on a match... it would look twice as good. (even though Raw doesn't have hurricane... or Hogan)

newname
04-09-2002, 02:53 PM
rwas gameplay stunk. the game only had good character models.