PDA

View Full Version : To D-Real Jos

BreakABone
04-07-2002, 07:35 PM
haha I know we spoke about this through IM, but I just want to see if anyone else cares for it.

Anyhow, I was wondering if there will be another e3 prediction thread this year like it was last year. I don't know if many would be interested as far as I could remember I don't think the final results were ever released, but now it's possible to offer doubloons so more people may be interested.

Joeiss
04-07-2002, 07:45 PM
I'll be in it. I just hope it isn't as long as last years! :eek:

D-realJos
04-07-2002, 08:01 PM
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

there's no 'e' in "Jos"

that's all...

no wait ... JOS are my initials.

I think that's it..but I can't help but feel I had something important to say... :unsure:

maybe it'll come back to me in the next post...

BreakABone
04-07-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by D-realJos
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

there's no 'e' in "Jos"

that's all...

no wait ... JOS are my initials.

I think that's it..but I can't help but feel I had something important to say... :unsure:

maybe it'll come back to me in the next post...
Well I realized the mistake after I made the thread so I couldn't edit it. Sorrie

And I think you were supposed to make an announcement about the status of this prediction thread.

Joeiss
04-07-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by BreakABone
And I think you were supposed to make an announcement about the status of this prediction thread.

Yes. That is what I was waiting for!

D-realJos
04-07-2002, 08:42 PM
Oh yeah...

The Eł prediction took long because there was a considerable amount of stuff to do...I don't feel like posting all the stuff I had to do, but trust me... I wouldn't wish it apon any of you.. ;)

For the record, BreakABone kindly volunteered to help me next time around. I don't think either of us want that kind of work, but we(well, I'll have to speak for myself) are more than willing to do another one of those thread IF you guys are interested, and if we have enough participants.

I'd be fun though... so please show some support so me and Break can determine how we'll organize it and split up the work effectively.

I know we never finished view all the results from the last Eł Prediction thread, so I'm sorry about that. I wanted to--at the very least--skip right ahead and show the very final results and who won to whole contest. I "lost" some important stats though, so I'm unable to do that now. However, below are a few tid-bits I still do have of some awards that would conclude the thread.

WINNER: Agent Dark (67 pts)

Second place: Shooter (60 pts), Null (60 pts)
Third place....: Sephiroth (57 pts)

Most consistent(avoiding "0" and "-2" pts)scoring: Null

Least -2pt predictions: Gekko (got lots of zeros though)

Most consecutive 5pt scoring: The Game, Sephiroth (they both had 4 consecutive 5pt throughout the thread)

Most Dramatic "come-back": Sephiroth (he was way behind at the beginning...but came back extremely strong)

Ties: (didnt' get around to working out all the final scores)

Most consecutive -2pt scoring: Camfu (poor Cam...if only he were here... I remembered teasing him about how sucky his scores got toward the end...he was dying to see them)

Least Total Score: Dreamcube (sorry pal..maybe 2002 is revenge time?)

D-realJos
04-07-2002, 08:45 PM
ok... i think i'll start a new thread then..

GameKinG
04-07-2002, 08:54 PM
Id be happy to sticky it for awhile when you make it, so it stays around for all to see. That should make it get more replies, if feedback is what you want in return to the long time spent on it.

Mushlafa
04-07-2002, 08:59 PM
I remember i was in like third last place :)..... another one this year would be great i would be sure to participate. I haven't really been following news in the gamming world much this year but il still give it a try.

Yay D-realJOS....... heh you dedicate so much time to the threads you make I think.

newname
04-07-2002, 09:55 PM
it may not seem so but trust me i no my stuff in the gaming world. count me in on this 1.

Mushlafa
04-08-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by lEatHErFaCe69
it may not seem so but trust me i no my stuff in the gaming world. count me in on this 1.

Well you werent here last time this thread happened so its not really like that. You dont have to know everything it was kinda like " Do you think there will be more than 15 third party games shown at e3"

Then it was like
A) HELL YES! (worth 5 points)
B) Yes ( worth 3 points )
C) maybe yes (Worth 2 points)
D) maybe no ( worth 0 points )
E) HELL NO! ( -2 points )

It was kinda like that things that werent known and had to be guessed. Not like how many games are out on GC right now.

newname
04-08-2002, 03:20 PM
i wasnt planning on the question to be like how many games are out for the gc right now but anyway ooo... ic what ur saying. imo thats even easier to me, im still in.

Mushlafa
04-08-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by lEatHErFaCe69
i wasnt planning on the question to be like how many games are out for the gc right now but anyway ooo... ic what ur saying. imo thats even easier to me, im still in.

Well last year it was hard when not much was known.

newname
04-08-2002, 03:57 PM
dont wurry, im just cocky, over confident, and competitive:D

BigJustinW
04-08-2002, 04:00 PM
There D-Real Jose (;)) I changed the name