PDA

View Full Version : Wait a sec...

Angrist
04-06-2002, 06:51 AM
How are they gonna call Star Fox Adventures in Europe???? :eek:

As you may know, someone else copyrighted the brandname StarFox in Europe (or something), so Nintendo had to call Star Fox here Star Wing, and Star Fox 64 Lylat Wars.

So... how are they gonna call Star Fox Adventures here? I'm thinking about Dinosaur Planet.

Ginkasa
04-06-2002, 10:04 AM
Well if they called Star Fox Star Wing they might call is Star Wing Adventures: DInosaur Planet.....

:unsure:

C.H
04-06-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Angrist
How are they gonna call Star Fox Adventures in Europe???? :eek:

As you may know, someone else copyrighted the brandname StarFox in Europe (or something), so Nintendo had to call Star Fox here Star Wing, and Star Fox 64 Lylat Wars.

So... how are they gonna call Star Fox Adventures here? I'm thinking about Dinosaur Planet.

Someone actaully copyrighted the name 'Star Fox', i thought they used the names Star wing and Lylat wars because they thought it would appeal to europeans more???

I don't know, perhaps i'm wrong.

But if they did change the name, maybe Lylat adventures?

Revival
04-06-2002, 10:50 AM
Hmmm.. good question. Time will tell :unsure:

Joeiss
04-06-2002, 11:35 AM
Umm... I think it might be called : Star Wing : The Lylat Adventures with Dinosuars such as a little Triceratops and a Bunch of Aligator-Type Thing.

:unsure:

Ice006
04-07-2002, 03:05 AM
You wanna know what's funny?!?

America got STARFOX, Australia got STARWING. Looks like somebody didn't like the FOX bit.

Fast-forward a few years.

America got STARFOX, Australia got LYLAT WARS. Apparently due to Lucasarts not liking the use of the prefix Star, but had no problem with Wars.

But who in the bloody hell would copyright the entire STARFOX bit?

I don't know...

Idiot
04-07-2002, 01:30 PM
Excpect it to be bad.