PDA

View Full Version : SlyMoogle Version 1.2

TheSlyMoogle
02-21-2006, 10:56 PM
So everyone is all like "SlyMoogle, Where have you been?"

So here is my life since College started in a nutshell:

Uh first I'm gay. Always have been, Always will be. Accept it and move on. I don't mean this post to start flaming or arguments, but if it does happen to start those things then I will totally sit back and enjoy the chaos I have created. ,)

In college I met a guy online named Roger. He visited me a couple of times, I stayed with him over my christmas vacation, and my spring break. He lived in VA I lived in KY. 5 hours away from each other. I fell in love and I moved to Virginia after college was over in May.

I ended up my freshman year with a 2.7 GPA... Yeah I MESSED UP!

So I took these past two semesters to get back into things and have taken 3 classes at a community college. Biology, English 200, and Pre-Calc. Next semester I'm going to start back full-time at a community college. I didn't transfer any credits from my past college but my English 1 credit. I have a 3.4 GPA because of the C in my first English class, but it was worth it to not take the class again.

I got a job at Wendy's when I moved here and didn't make any money. About 2.5 months later I applied for a serving position at the cracker barrel here. Cracker Barrel serves good country cooking. Blah Blah. Now I make anywhere from 70-100 dollars a night, and I'm quite happy with the money and time I have. We're talking like a 5 hour shift that nets me that much money. .)

And for those of you who will later reply and make fun of me (Sean/Typhoid) yes I like older men. How much older you ask? Well let's just say Social Security older. OK! Yeah Roger is an old man. K thnx.

I'm a freak of nature. Love it!

So now... Maybe I can start contributing to the forums again? Meh.

BTW, Anyone live in Virginia near C-Ville that wants to play some guilty gear or street fighter 3rd strike or something? Hit me up. I own you!

-Moogle Out, seriously.

Swan
02-21-2006, 11:14 PM
Sounds like things have been on the up and up lately...I think.

Congratulations and the best of luck to you and Roger.

Jonbo298
02-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Moogle, it would look horrible to everyone to make fun of your preference. Everyone has their own and should embrace and accept others for what they are :)

Sounds like things are doing good for ya still and glad your still around, even though I read your LJ, still :p

Krypton
02-21-2006, 11:32 PM
sweet fella.

looks like things are going well.

TheSlyMoogle
02-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Moogle, it would look horrible to everyone to make fun of your preference. Everyone has their own and should embrace and accept others for what they are :)

Sounds like things are doing good for ya still and glad your still around, even though I read your LJ, still :p

Oh wait? So you already saw that super long mega giant post in my LJ about this?

Lol.

Cool.

So yeah, it would look horrible, but... I know Typhoid will throw something in so...

I may be gay, but I still love playing "Italian Sausage Chef" with Sean's mom!

Teuthida
02-22-2006, 12:28 AM
I may be gay, but I still love playing "Italian Sausage Chef" with Sean's mom!

:D Got a huge grin from that.

Sounds like a mighty good/interesting life you have going on there. Cracker Barrel eh? Maybe should get myself a waiter job. My nextdoor neighbor makes $300 a night sometimes...but refuses to tell me exactly where he works. I have my suspicions...

Acebot44
02-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Cool

Nice to have you back.

So, do you get the majority of your molla from tips?

Typhoid
02-22-2006, 12:44 AM
You called me a total ass tonight on MSN.

I was hurt. :(

GameMaster
02-22-2006, 12:46 AM
It's great to hear from you. :)

And I'm glad you're getting your school life back on track.

Have you decided what you want to be when you're a grown-up?

Fox 6
02-22-2006, 01:14 AM
Its great to see you back, and im glad your doing fine, and are happy.

Krypton
02-22-2006, 01:28 AM
its nice to see people coming back, even though i dont even know them :)