PDA

View Full Version : Earthbound

Mad Marine
04-04-2002, 07:37 PM
Hey whats up Im Mad Marine, and Im old skool, and my favorite game is EarthBound. I think, its a great game on many levels. Its has its humor, Great Gameplay, and characters.

What do you think about this game?

DeathsHand
04-04-2002, 08:21 PM
I played it on an emulator a bit awhile back... I didn't think it was very fun... but I kinda liked it's style (it was a bit different then other RPGs I've played :p )

The battle system was nice... I guess... and it was pretty fun for awhile, but shortly after I got to that place with the blue people or whatever I got pretty bored all of a sudden... I dunno... *shrugs*

Some of my fav. SNES games (it was on SNES, right? And I am thinking of the right game, aren't I? :unsure: ) are ehhh... Super Mario World, Castlevania 4, and Chrono Trigger... yup...

Jin
04-04-2002, 08:57 PM
That's odd that you started this topic, because I just found out that my friend has Earthbound and is willing to sell it to me for $20. I really want this game, but do you think I should wait until I find a better deal? Is it really worth spending $20 for?

Angrist
04-05-2002, 04:51 AM
I want this game. Haven't seen it in Holland... I doubt if they ever released it here... :(

And $20 is pretty much for a SNES game... that's what I paid for Zelda 3, and that game was worth it!

Ric
04-05-2002, 10:02 AM
I would pay that for it, $20 isnt really that much. Provided it is in good condition with a box and book of course. I own the rom of the game, I just havent played it yet, I am playing Secret Of Mana. I still would rather have the legall, original version though.

Mad Marine
04-05-2002, 06:49 PM
20$ is a real GREAT Price for that game. If he even has the guide the game orginally came with it boosts the price up aboit 40$, just like Chrono Trigger, they now sale that game for 99.99$

Jin
04-05-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Mad Marine
20$ is a real GREAT Price for that game. If he even has the guide the game orginally came with it boosts the price up aboit 40$, just like Chrono Trigger, they now sale that game for 99.99$

That's only if it has the box and is factory sealed. The one I might buy off my friend doesn't have a box or manual. I don't really care if it has the box though, just as long as it plays well. Oh and just so you know, I got Chrono Trigger for $5. That's why I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait to find a better deal.

Mad Marine
04-06-2002, 03:28 AM
Whoever sold you CT got ripped off lol

Jin
04-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Mad Marine
Whoever sold you CT got ripped off lol

That's how I get a lot of my games, I just ask around. You can find almost any game for half it's value if you ask around enough. :sneaky: