PDA

View Full Version : Sigma's playstation day.

Sigma
04-04-2002, 07:37 PM
I got both FFIX and Chrono Cross today!!!!

I now have every Final Fantasy since FFIV (english version).
I also now have both Chrono games (Chrono trigger is only a rom though).

I also got a psx memory card, but there's only space for 15 save files. Are there any cards that hold a lot more and are still reliable?

Jin
04-04-2002, 10:18 PM
Wouldn't this go in the Ol' Skool forum? Well I guess technically you can play PSX games in your PS2 console but still...

Sigma
04-05-2002, 09:26 AM
yeah, hehe

I just wished there was some way to save psx games on ps2 memory cards, cause there is just not enough space on the psx memory cards.

Perfect Stu
04-05-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Sigma
I just wished there was some way to save psx games on ps2 memory cards, cause there is just not enough space on the psx memory cards.

nope

PSone games >>>> PSone memory card

PS2 games >>>> PS2 memory card

jeepnut
04-05-2002, 03:49 PM
Actually, I thought I had read that you can save PSX data on PS2 memory cards but you can't read it off the PS2 while playing the PSX game.

In other words, use the large space of your PS2 card to archive data, but if you want to use it again, you must first transfer it to a PSX card. Is this true?

Sigma
04-06-2002, 09:34 PM
i never thought of that

i'll try it and see if it works

Perfect Stu
04-06-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by jeepnut
Actually, I thought I had read that you can save PSX data on PS2 memory cards but you can't read it off the PS2 while playing the PSX game.

In other words, use the large space of your PS2 card to archive data, but if you want to use it again, you must first transfer it to a PSX card. Is this true?

you raise a point

I'm not sure if this works...haven't heard of it before

Sigma
04-07-2002, 04:53 AM
JEEPNUT!!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!

It worked. This is awesome. But i'm not sure if you can have to copies of the 1st save file. I hope it can hold 2 copies. Hopefully it will work since one will be further along in the game (in hours which is displayed in the memory card screen).