PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft people

Sigma
04-04-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey, anyone who has starcraft broodwar or wants to play it post here.

If you don't have the games (Starcraft and the Broodwar expansion), then it sucks to you be.... j/k

if you don't have em, you can buy em for just $20 american.
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=156041

I don't know... that sounds like a very good price for 2 games, which i can assure you will bring you several hours of joy. These are 2 of the best pc games i've ever played, and i would recommend it every single gametrac member.

If you don't have the game... GET IT!!!! It'll surely be worth it to play with all your GTrac friends. I swear to go its a blast to play with friends, but if you're new at the game, i'd suggest playing by yourself for a bit.

For the people who do have the games, just say so and lets get some games started!

edit: everyone who has the games write down your sn on aim so we can contact eachother if we are online. It'll make it much easier to start games.

BlueFire
04-05-2002, 04:09 PM
AHEM

ALL STARCRAFT PEOPLE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD!

Happydude
04-05-2002, 04:20 PM
*sigh* here we go again...ok...lets give this thread a try...im in

Night Stormer
04-05-2002, 04:29 PM
Ya i would like to play! But i can't friday night or saturday mornings :( and also on week days not till bout 9 or 10 pm... Except on wednesdays which i can't at all... umm... tuesdays possibly, and Sundays i am usually free if i'm not doin chores :( .... soo... theres my schedule :p

Angrist
04-06-2002, 07:38 AM
Me.

MSN: angrist@home.nl just add me.

Night Stormer
04-06-2002, 07:05 PM
I can tonight.... Anyone rdy? I can't tomorrow :( unless its at like.... say round 8 pm mountain time

Oh and by the by, todays is april 6th and tomorrow is the 7th :p just thought you would like to know that :D

On a diff note: Hmmm... i've seem to have been banned from the senate after four days of absense :( wuz there a active thread put in there lately? NOOOO!!!!

Bond
04-06-2002, 07:12 PM
Also, may I add any Command and Conquer/Red Alert people this is a steal of a deal:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=205790&mscssid=ETG2D1RRXKAX9LMQGF1WMLQEL8H3D1S0&ref=1&PromoCode=&site=&siteID=

Command & Conquer, Tiberian Sun, Red Alert and Red Alert 2 for only $19.99!

BlueFire
04-06-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Night Stormer

On a diff note: Hmmm... i've seem to have been banned from the senate after four days of absense :( wuz there a active thread put in there lately? NOOOO!!!! You should check the General Forum. We are starting off clean. Everyone was fired. Don't worry. We are holding an election, but it ends today.

fingersman
04-06-2002, 08:42 PM
I'm in :mad: grrrrrrrrr growlllllllllllll
grrrrrrrrrr
grrrrrrrrrr

had enough ??
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad::p
on msn my email address is gokoulives@hotmail.com
and on aim my name is sexyfingersman :D
so if anyone wants to die... i mean play just holla.

BTW happydude......you have to introduce to the rest of your friends on bnet so I can kill them...or atleast try too. :D

Happydude
04-06-2002, 08:55 PM
lol....be on more often, and i will

fingersman
04-06-2002, 08:59 PM
ok i'm coming on now then :mad: grrrrrrrr

BlueFire
04-06-2002, 09:37 PM
Remember if you guys have a game, post your results in the Game Results forums.

Hey, you should plan a tourney. Is next Saturday...let's say....5:00 okay with most of you.

Mushlafa
04-06-2002, 09:38 PM
egh id have to download it again then use this cd key that i share with about 300 other people :-\

BlueFire
04-06-2002, 10:55 PM
I might get StarCraft! :)

Sigma
04-06-2002, 10:57 PM
aim - Sigmagametrac (this is my account for gametrac stuff)

i created it a long time ago so i could contact gametrac people to play games with them.

I think if we all create an sn like that we'd be much better off.

*name*gametrac

this will make it a lot easier to start games. If you have to start a game using these message boards, it'll almost never work out. You don't have to create a new sn if you don't want to but at least get aim so we can all talk.

Or we have to select a specific program that we're going to use if we're not going use aim.

Night Stormer
04-07-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by BLueFire
You should check the General Forum. We are starting off clean. Everyone was fired. Don't worry. We are holding an election, but it ends today.

Really?! Oh no! gotta go vote for myself :p Damn, wish i'd known bout that sooner =/ EEEPP!! :(

Night Stormer
04-07-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Mushlafa
egh id have to download it again then use this cd key that i share with about 300 other people :-\

Oh common mush! y don't u just dish out the 20 bucks it takes to get this game! it'll save u a lot of hassle and you know u waaannnn it! :p

Mushlafa
04-07-2002, 01:10 AM
Im canadian and il need both sc and bw so il have to spend like 50$ for both of em

Night Stormer
04-07-2002, 01:21 AM
Ya, me too =/ to expensive here if u ask me... but it is cheaper to get it as the battle chest, thats wut i got :)

Sigma
04-07-2002, 04:45 AM
if you're canadian it'll only cost $30 at EB, and that's for both games together.

Mushlafa
04-07-2002, 04:57 PM
Il just borrow it from bizzy get a no cd crack and use my ****ty arse cd-key I think

Blackmane
04-07-2002, 06:21 PM
I wanna play sometimes, but I'm going to get creamed by you sigma.

*remembers months ago when we played*

*shudders*

Oh, I sucked bad. However, I still want to play sometimes.

Mushlafa
04-07-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Blackmane
I wanna play sometimes, but I'm going to get creamed by you sigma.

*remembers months ago when we played*

*shudders*

Oh, I sucked bad. However, I still want to play sometimes.

Well there were 2 people significantly better than others and those were sigma and fingersman ( who i think should be like a god by now at the game ) altho I did beat you like twice but you were testin a new strategy so that doesnt count. Then there were some that werent too bad and werent too good like Neo and a me and a few others then there were the n00bs :D shooter and Blackmane i think.

Hmmm i had a lot of fun playing with you guys. Maybe i will buy it

fingersman
04-07-2002, 10:31 PM
Yo your friends aren't bad Happy dude...I beat Dave twice although I don't think he was playing really hard. :D well atleast that's what I think, I could be wrong. :D hey Nightstormer, blackmane and Mushlafa can you guys give me your names on AIM, cause I lost them when I got a new hard drive. thanks

Hey you guys think someone would pay me dblns to teach them how to play starcraft?:deal:

Sigma
04-07-2002, 11:38 PM
hey guuys

the last time i played broodwar was with you guys. Though i really want to start playing with you guys again.

So just aim me and we'll get some people together nad play. I can't see what i'm typing right now cause my omputer messed up. So if there are any typos. , you know why.

lol

i'm sure i just made a lot of them there.

sigmagametrac (aim)

we'll start doing that stat thing again.

Night Stormer
04-08-2002, 12:10 AM

fingersman ( who i think should be like a god by now at the game ) altho I did beat you like twice but you were testin a new strategy so that doesnt count.
Hmmm i had a lot of fun playing with you guys. Maybe i will buy it

Heh, don't u find it funny its always when hes "tryin" a new stratagy ;) its a conspiracy me thinks:hmm: :sneaky: hehe, anyho, yaa, u finally gonna get a game of your own! :d and my aim is... uh... just a sec... NightStormGTRAC

Mushlafa
04-08-2002, 12:12 AM
I dun like aim i use MSN ........ Mushlafa@hotmail.com

Hmmm how many dblns you gonna charge fingers? :D
I want a rematch with neo. Sigma I HATE playing you with your annoying reaver drops AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *pulls hair out*

Alls i gotsta say is if your playin sigma watch out for reaver drops :P

Gambit_X
04-08-2002, 10:22 AM
Hmm... I face a problem... I just got Starcraft and Broodwar burned by my friend but I can't find a working CD key to use (thus I can't play online).

Help please! :D

Happydude
04-08-2002, 02:17 PM
my AIm name is Happydude6666

damn Happydude666...whoever you are!!!

Mushlafa
04-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Gambit_X
Hmm... I face a problem... I just got Starcraft and Broodwar burned by my friend but I can't find a working CD key to use (thus I can't play online).

Help please! :D

Well i have a working online cd key which isnt much better than your situation because prolly more than 300 people use mine :-\

fingersman
04-08-2002, 11:08 PM
I dun like aim i use MSN ........ Mushlafa@hotmail.com

Hmmm how many dblns you gonna charge fingers? :D
I want a rematch with neo. Sigma I HATE playing you with your annoying reaver drops AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *pulls hair out*

Alls i gotsta say is if your playin sigma watch out for reaver drops :P

How much you willing to pay??:D

My going rate is 100 dblns for a week. :D

However I will not take stubborn students..you have to listen to me and do what I say or else I'm through and don't think that you'll get back your money.:D Oh yeah I'm serious about not getting your money back if you don't listen.

Mushlafa
04-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by fingersman

How much you willing to pay??:D

My going rate is 100 dblns for a week. :D

However I will not take stubborn students..you have to listen to me and do what I say or else I'm through and don't think that you'll get back your money.:D Oh yeah I'm serious about not getting your money back if you don't listen.

*slips fingersman a 50* thats a downpayment you get the other half when your done :D first of all i gotta get the game first tho :D

Angrist
04-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Gambit_X

Help please! :D Search on KaZaA for files with the name StarCraft CD-key. I found one... although I already have one (I need another one so me and my bro can play against eachother).

Night Stormer
04-10-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Angrist
Search on KaZaA for files with the name StarCraft CD-key. I found one... although I already have one (I need another one so me and my bro can play against eachother).

If you've ever dled a full game to play, don't you find it incredibly choppy? i dled AVP2 and it works great but its soo damn lagy i could bearly hit anythin =/

Angrist
04-10-2002, 12:57 PM
I never DLed a full game from KaZaA... well I did, but I never installed it... too afraid of virusses.

Happydude
04-10-2002, 02:31 PM
get an anti virus....i got Norton System Works 2002 from Kazaa...

Mushlafa
04-10-2002, 06:52 PM
I've downloaded like 9 games before i think. I dont really care about viruses.... the way i see it is if i get a virus and my comp totally messes up it'll force my dad to get me a new comp and il make him get me a new one. Most games i download i end up uninstalling like 2 days later tho. Always the wrong thing or it doesnt let me play online. Starcraft works tho ;)

Night Stormer
04-10-2002, 09:27 PM
AVP works perfectly but when you go to run around, its soo choppy you're runnin into a wall b4 you r even 10meters from it!... if u get wut i mean... :p u click to fire and like 10 seconds later you fire... and you don't even get to see the spear or wutever fly thru the air... cuz its already gone way off in the distance... =/

Angrist
04-11-2002, 10:45 AM
Is that AvP 1 or 2??? I only played the AvP2 demo (beated AvP), but from what I've played, I liked 1 better.

And we have a good anti-virus now, so I guess I'll start DLing Jedi Knigt (1 yes, I played the demo and I wanna know how it ends!).

Night Stormer
04-11-2002, 03:04 PM
Both, and i've dled jedi knights 2: jedi outcast . i havn't played it yet but it looks good...

Night Stormer
05-26-2002, 12:20 AM
well i ended up buyin avp 2, its a awsome game, if u have a really good computer. i guess all the choppy business wuz cuz the comp i used to have wuz crap :p. but avp2 is the best game ever and it runs well on my new comp :D. jedi knights ended up being age of empires and i have that game so no use keepin that :(.