PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Roar : Primal Fury

Gamer
04-03-2002, 11:19 PM
have you played it yet? i went over to TRU and played today on teh demo. I found the game to actually be a very enjoyably game! I was expecting the average fighting game, but its actually alot of fun, especially with 2 people. My friend and i were yelling at each other in the frikkin store and stuff , it was great. I think im gonna rent that this weekend, for the party friday, and see what it fells like to play when im...well, u know...:hump: lol, minus the humping part...unless my gf comes :D

Angrist
04-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Oh, I expected it to be crap... but it's actually kinda good? :)

BigJustinW
04-04-2002, 12:03 PM
Crap???

Bloody Roar 1 and Bloody Roar 2 for Psx were both decent fighting games (in other words, they were 10x as good as and fighter on N64)

I haven't got the chance to play 3, but I'm sure it's going to be a good fighter.

Gamer
04-04-2002, 05:39 PM
Yeah, my friend has bloody roar 3 for PS2, its pretty good, but primal fury, IMO is a little better, in a few areas.

Revival
04-04-2002, 05:41 PM
Gamer is about the only person I know who can use a hump smilie in a post about gaming... :D

Crono
04-04-2002, 07:14 PM
I just bought Bloody Roar: PF, and let me tell you, it's one of the best GCN games yet. Although the control can be a bit tricky at sometimes, the characters are really cool too (transforming is awesome). Although, in my opinion, it doesnt really match up to VF4, its still the GCN's best fighter so far.

BigJustinW
04-05-2002, 01:40 AM
I like the Transforming, it adds a great element to the gameplay...

I'm still waiting for MK:DA... I'm one of those rare guys who love every MK game ever released...

quiet mike
04-05-2002, 05:32 PM
THe game is excelent. Plenty of characters, plenty of things to unlock, good moves, deep strategy if you use the two transformations, reasonable graphics, and like nothing else on the system since the only other game we have is SSB:M which is a totally different kind of fighting (a good kind that is ;) )

newname
04-07-2002, 07:14 PM
i have the game. its very fun but kind a easy in 1player modes. i got everything there is to get in 2 days on medium difficulty(all characters, game modes, cheats and all character movies).2 player is amazing tho.

feel free for all of u to ask me any questions about the game.