PDA

View Full Version : Band of brothers

Angrist
01-20-2002, 02:07 PM
I'm going to see the first 2 episodes tonight. I heard it's really good!

Did you see it? Did you like it? When was it first on TV? In Holland it starts tonight.

I just love Spielberg!!! (his work that is)

Ginkasa
01-20-2002, 03:56 PM
Its already over here. It aired a little bit ago...

Didn't watch it though. I don't like war movies much.

gekko
01-20-2002, 03:57 PM
It's an HBO special, and I don't have HBO. That should answer your questions.

DeathsHand
01-20-2002, 03:58 PM
I didn't watch it, but my dad watches it...

he's really into history, especially war... he's constantly watching the history channel...

which sucks cuz I think history is some of the most boring crap *walks off mumbling to self*

gekko
01-20-2002, 04:02 PM
History channel is pretty good. So is discovery. They got great stuff on WWII, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Marice Corps, Royal Marines, Pearl Harbor, and all that fun stuff. I like the History channel.

Tomorrow at 9PM EST they have a special with the soldiers involved with the ambush in Somalia. Got me VCR set :)

DeathsHand
01-20-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by gekko
History channel is pretty good. So is discovery. They got great stuff on WWII, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Marice Corps, Royal Marines, Pearl Harbor, and all that fun stuff. I like the History channel.

:zzz:

I like some stuff on the discovery channel though... But I can't stand war documentaries and crap...

Angrist
01-20-2002, 04:26 PM
THIS IS EASY COMPANY!!! ARE YOU WORTH THE SILVER?!?!? :D Just saw the first episode, next one starts in a few minutes. I liked Saving Private Ryan so....

The_Dunadan
01-21-2002, 03:12 PM
i'm reading the book right now. i like it a lot.

Angrist
01-23-2002, 11:36 AM
Yay! That was pretty cool! I saw the first two episodes. It's a lot slower than a movie though... I hated it when they shot the horses! What did they have to do that for?? :mad:

The Germanator
01-23-2002, 12:59 PM
Maybe they wanted some glue.