PDA

View Full Version : wow, you guys are still at it, eh?

playa_playa
04-02-2002, 03:50 AM
after a few months worth of hiatus, I thought I'd drop ya'll a visit and see what's up. I didn't know this site was still going strong (I had to get the url from some shady sources if you know what I mean *wink wink*).

In any case, man, ya'll just keep on going. I hope most of the old crew's still around. From the looks of things, they seem to be.

I'll be dropping by more often, I'm sure. Cheers!

fingersman
04-02-2002, 06:53 AM
Yes we are but you already knew that didn't you?? Cause I could have sworn you posted in a topic a few weeeks back. Or maybe that's just my imagination. ;)

And you call the Thegame the shaddy source you got the information from?? LOL

*drags playa_playa to the middle of the forums and beats him because....he feels like??:unsure: *

Neways welcome back.:D

playa_playa
04-02-2002, 07:11 AM
d00d, I would say your imagination is running as wild as a pig with its ass on fertilizer fire cuz I have not been to this board ever since....well, what I said in my first post.... :unsure:

anyways, thanx for welcoming me back. It's been a damn while since I felt.....well.....welcomed.

ps - yes, dammit. the source of which I obtained this info is shady. And I repeat, DAMN shady.

fingersman
04-02-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by playa_playa
d00d, I would say your imagination is running as wild as a pig with its ass on fertilizer fire cuz I have not been to this board ever since....well, what I said in my first post.... :unsure:

anyways, thanx for welcoming me back. It's been a damn while since I felt.....well.....welcomed.

ps - yes, dammit. the source of which I obtained this info is shady. And I repeat, DAMN shady.

Hey isn't that spreading rumors about someone on the board a mod to say the least??

*goes to talk to Kitana about banning Playa_playa. *;)

Well I'm glad I made you feel welcome. :D But don't let it go to your head. ;) j/k

*chops off Playa_playa's fingers and runs off*

Revival
04-02-2002, 10:12 AM
Welcome to GameTavern (again). I am Greg the Bunny (Shooter). Have fun (you might get some of my doubloons if I'm feeling nice, and if you are nice to me -- just ask Ric.)

Angrist
04-02-2002, 10:22 AM
Yeah we're still here! Not leaving until... we all grow old and die or the world explodes!!! :D

Revival
04-02-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Angrist
Yeah we're still here! Not leaving until... we all grow old and die or the world explodes!!! :D
So until tomorrow? ;)

Xantar
04-02-2002, 10:41 AM
Good to see you back, playa_playa. I hope to see more of your intelligent posts here on the forums. As you can see, I am a Retired Moderator now, writing fanfics full time (read them). So now you don't have to worry about me editing your posts any more.

*realizes he never edited any of playa_playa's posts*

NOOOOOO!!!! I missed one! :baby:

GameMaster
04-02-2002, 12:17 PM
Welcome back playa_playa. What city are you from?

Perfect Stu
04-02-2002, 01:20 PM
Shooter, change your name back to Shooter...

and welcome back playa

Revival
04-02-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Perfect Stu
Shooter, change your name back to Shooter...
Umm.. no, just to spite you :D

GameKinG
04-02-2002, 03:57 PM
Uhhhhh...Hi.

Joeiss
04-02-2002, 04:15 PM
Welcome back, i guess.

Have a good stay, again.

playa_playa
04-02-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
Good to see you back, playa_playa. I hope to see more of your intelligent posts here on the forums. As you can see, I am a Retired Moderator now, writing fanfics full time (read them). So now you don't have to worry about me editing your posts any more.

*realizes he never edited any of playa_playa's posts*

NOOOOOO!!!! I missed one! :baby:

It's good to know that your are still prolific as ever in your literary pursuits. I hope all goes well and you will, one day, get that Pulitzer or the Nobel prize. :)

Welcome back playa_playa. What city are you from?

Tampa. Fl. aka, da boon docks 'hood.

everyone else, thank you for the warm welcome!

ya'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside....

BlueFire
04-02-2002, 11:05 PM
Hey, I remember you. I'm still a news editor and I am now the Fight Club forum. Welcome back.

jeepnut
04-03-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by BLueFire
I am now the Fight Club forum.

Wow! That's quite an achievement BlueFire. I do believe you are the first person to actually become a forum. So can we expect you to be a much more argumentative person from now on?

Xantar
04-03-2002, 09:38 AM
He himself isn't going to be that argumentative. But now, we are capable of going inside him and flaming each other. It may make him a little uncomfortable, but that's what moderators are for. Besides, he's BlueFire. Flames shouldn't hurt him that much. :D