PDA

View Full Version : Xbox European Sales Revealed

Bond
04-01-2002, 09:30 AM
Microsoft Press Release: (http://www.microsoft.com)
Microsoft has revealed the selling of 100,000 Xbox consoles in Europe in two weeks.

Obviously this is not the numbers I was looking for. Now Angrist has permission to laugh out of control.

Old Skool
04-01-2002, 09:50 AM
DAmn thats foking crap! is that really right or is that just the UK or some thing cuss after the first day of sales they said the UK had sold 48,000 units by it's self. Oh well looks like Sony's hold on the world is still there.

by the way is this a joke?

BreakABone
04-01-2002, 09:56 AM
*Walks in*

*See thread*

*Begins to laugh*

Hhahah..I knew it.. I knew MS would bomb..I was right.. I was right all along.. Power to Nintenod..WHOOOOOO

Professor S
04-01-2002, 10:09 AM
Bond, I can already see the fanboy vultures circling this thread. I do believe we are in for quite a few more posts taking joy in the misfortune of others.

Ridley
04-01-2002, 10:34 AM
Hmmm I don't think this is true either, especially since I haven't seen this on any Xbox sites :unsure:. Damn this April Fool's garbage :mad:.

BreakABone
04-01-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Ridley
Hmmm I don't think this is true either, especially since I haven't seen this on any Xbox sites :unsure:. Damn this April Fool's garbage :mad:.

I hate April Fool's.

Bond
04-01-2002, 02:21 PM
It's too bad Angrist didn't see this thread before many of you guessed it was April Fool's. Oh well... :(

Joeiss
04-01-2002, 02:39 PM
Meh. Even if they onbly sold that many, who cares. Xbox is still doing very well in North America. Some things just aren't meant to be.

Xantar
04-01-2002, 03:10 PM
I was going to say...it hasn't been two weeks yet...

And the link Bond provided went to Microsoft.com, not some news article.

That was a good one, though, Bond. You had me for a few seconds. :D

Professor S
04-01-2002, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I'm gullible...:(

Bond
04-01-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Xantar
I was going to say...it hasn't been two weeks yet...

And the link Bond provided went to Microsoft.com, not some news article.

That was a good one, though, Bond. You had me for a few seconds. :D
Well, I had to provide something of a link, and I didn't think people would click on it so Microsoft.com worked for me. :D

Angrist
04-02-2002, 10:17 AM
Yeah, it would have been a good joke... :)

Revival
04-02-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Angrist
Yeah, if you would have seen it before everyone knew it was an April Fool's joke.

Bond
04-02-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Angrist
Yeah, it would have... I'll just have to wait until next year.

Xantar
04-02-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by The Strangler
Yeah, I'm gullible...:(

Hey, Strangler! There's a topic about you in the Staff Forum. I saw it right before I retired. Unfortunately, you can't see this one because you're not part of the staff.

:D

Professor S
04-02-2002, 10:51 AM
Xantar.... I hate you so much right now...:D

fingersman
04-02-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by BreakABone
*Walks in*

*See thread*

*Begins to laugh*

Hhahah..I knew it.. I knew MS would bomb..I was right.. I was right all along.. Power to Nintenod..WHOOOOOO

Should I tell him?? or should we just beat him for being wrong?:D

Bond
04-02-2002, 11:46 AM

Hey, Strangler! There's a topic about you in the Staff Forum. I saw it right before I retired. Unfortunately, you can't see this one because you're not part of the staff.

:D
Oh yes, that topic Xantar. I believe Perfect Stu created it because of his open hatred toward The Strangler. It has about three pages now...

BigJustinW
04-02-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Bond

Oh yes, that topic Xantar. I believe Perfect Stu created it because of his open hatred toward The Strangler. It has about three pages now...

Yep, Strangler, watch how you talk to Stu... it may have bad results :)

Xantar
04-02-2002, 06:14 PM
Darnit, you people! I had The Strangler convinced that I was just pulling a harmless prank on him, but you just had to go and ruin it by letting him know that I was telling the truth. :mad:

Now he's never going to quit bothering me on AIM about it. And I can't read the topic anymore. :(

Professor S
04-02-2002, 07:20 PM
Well, I honestly don't care, even if it is true.

Bond
04-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Darnit, you people! I had The Strangler convinced that I was just pulling a harmless prank on him, but you just had to go and ruin it by letting him know that I was telling the truth. :mad:

Now he's never going to quit bothering me on AIM about it. And I can't read the topic anymore. :(
Xantar, what ever are you talking about?

Everything that I have stated in this topic has been factual information.