PDA

View Full Version : Question for you guys

Crash
10-30-2005, 01:56 AM
Are there ever just too many good games out at once, that you just dont buy any?

I am having this problem

the games I want to buy are:

metroid pinball
gta: liberty city stories
mario dance dance
battlefied 2
star wars battlefront
castlevania dos
xmen legends

these are ones I would actually purchase, not just saying that... I've never been in such a predicament... but probably will be next month when the **** hits the fan

DeathsHand
10-30-2005, 01:28 AM
That's happened to me before, but at this time I cannot figure out when it was or what games it involved.

Have agood day <3

Dyne
10-30-2005, 01:28 AM
Yes. I want:

Soul Calibur 3
Liberty City Stories
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Battalion Wars
Mario Baseball
Shadow the Hedgehog

along with so ******* many older Gamecube games. Since the gamecube is dying, I want all older first party and 8.0 or above rated games that aren't Players Choice. Mostly I want Wario World, Kirby's Air Ride, and Ikaruga. I don't know where I got on this Gamecube collecting fringe but I love Gamecube.

I've pretty much sacrificed the willingness to complete any game 100% for any reason. It sucks.

But for money's sake, I'm planning on just Mario Kart and Animal Crossing right now. The rest will even out on my christmas list.

Typhoid
10-30-2005, 01:36 AM
I've never really wanted lots of games at once, because not many have really interested me upon release.

However, I can name tons of games I do want that arent new, and once I buy one (for N64, or PS2, or Playstation) I'll immediately doubt my choice. I hate it.

I wanted a game that I now forget, but instead, I bought Destruction Derby 64 (because with it, comes good times) but as soon as I plopped that puppy in, I felt sort of empty inside.

But I want about a dozen "old" games decently badly. Despite the fact I dont regularily play.

Teuthida
10-30-2005, 02:03 AM
Mario Kart DS
Sonic Rush
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Metroid Pinball
Electroplankton
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan

Metroid Pinball is out right now. I loved Kirby Pinball Land and the Pokémon Pinball games so one way or another I need to acquire this game. Mario Kart DS and Sonic Rush come out the same week. AC:WW comes out a little under a month after that. And a month after that Electroplankton comes to the US (only sold online). People are raving about Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan but would need to import it...but the shipping is free...ah what to do.

My rule where I don't buy a new game until I beat and unlock everything from the previous game can't hold true for any of these games besides Sonic Rush since the replay value for the others are pretty much unlimited. Man...I gotta stop calling in sick to work if I want to afford these.

I am a DS fiend. I haven't touched my cube in nearly 10 months except for the occasional Double Dash race. My next and last game for it will be Zelda. Classes end at the end of April. Shall get a tv tuner for my PC (or RF modulator for my Goldstar), hook up my cube, and lock myself away in Zelda bliss.

Swan
10-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Arg, I hate being poor.

Damn you Sean!

DarrenMcLeod
10-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Yea, I have a bunch of games I want right now that I know I can't afford.

:(

Stonecutter
10-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Right now I really want:

Shadow of the Colossus
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Age of Empires III
Batallion Wars
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

Maybe Civ 4
and I still don't own BF:2

Not even gonna touch X360 for a while.

Krypton
10-30-2005, 08:35 PM
I heard about Battlefield 2 for Ps2, they said it wasn't as good as it was for computer.

but stars wars battlefront was a great game, i'd reccomend getting that one.

Typhoid
10-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Arg, I hate being poor.

Damn you Sean!

You dont live in a box.

Therefore, you = Not poor.

Just in a ****ty financial situation.

And such. :p

Swan
10-31-2005, 12:17 AM
You dont live in a box.

Therefore, you = Not poor.

Just in a ****ty financial situation.

And such. :p
How do you know I don't live in a box?

I just have an internet connection.

Dyne
10-31-2005, 01:59 AM
How do you know I don't live in a box?

I just have an internet connection.

Because ISPs might not have the resources to wire your box up with internet.

GameMaster
10-31-2005, 02:10 AM
Unless he lives in a box near a hotspot and his computer is wifi enabled.

Dyne
10-31-2005, 02:25 AM
They could probably ween him away if he was a bandwidth theft.

GameMaster
10-31-2005, 02:29 AM
Unless he chops vegetables and peels potatoes in exchange for leftover scraps and leftover bandwidth.

Pee. Ess: Do Canadian Starbucks have wireless internet access?

Typhoid
10-31-2005, 02:43 AM
Pee. Ess: Do Canadian Starbucks have wireless internet access?

Depends where you are.

Some downtown do, I believe.