PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania:ShowCase of the Immortals

BreakABone
01-20-2002, 12:02 PM
Well it may seem to long to start a Wrestlemania post but the CountDown to WrestleMania begins with the Royal Rumble from here the card for the show should start to take shape....

So the first thing to do in this thread is Royal Rumble predicitions?

Mainly the Royal Rumble match and Rock/Y2j

Joeiss
01-20-2002, 12:38 PM
Royal Rumble: UnderTaker
Rock vs. Y2J: Rock by DQ.

nWoCHRISnWo
01-20-2002, 02:14 PM
The way the WWF is now the Royal Rumble doesn't mean ****. There used to be a sweet two month build-up for the biggest match of the year before they added a PPV every damn month and ruined it. The matches will never be like Hogan vs Warrior, Hogan vs Andre, Shawn vs Bret, etc. because they don't have proper build-up anymore. And what I REALLY hate is how they use interference in the main event at Wrestlemania. They already use it in 95% of other matches, leave the "biggest match" alone dammit.

Anyhooooooo I kinda agree with Joeiss's prediction's...

I agree that Jericho will walk out still the Undisputed Champion, and I think Undertaker might just win it. If 'Taker wins, he'll fight Triple H at NWO 2K for the number one contendership match for the right to face the champion (Austin, probably) at Wrestlemania in Toronto. I still kinda think Triple H will just win the Rumble, so I'm split between these two. I'd give a better chance to Triple H though.

*Prays for nWo to show up*

Ridley
01-20-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by nWoCHRISnWo
*Prays for nWo to show up*

*joins Chris in praying*

I think that's exactly what the WWF needs right now is the nWo. Seeing as how they totally ****ed up HHH's return. I mean for christ's sake, they hyped the **** out of the guy's return and what has he done since he returned? About jack**** if you ask me and he didn't even return with a huge bang. I hope the Undertaker doesn't win the Royal Rumble because IMO he sucks now. He's no where as near as good as he was as the actual Undertaker and not all this whiny American Bad Ass ****. Well the Rock being in the Main Event would be ummm what's the word I'm looking for... oh yeah, old. So I'm hoping Y2J retains the title in some way. In short, Y2J over The Rock. As for the Rumble, HHH. Remember one thing Y2J has beaten HHH before. It was in that match that got stricken from the record books.

BreakABone
01-22-2002, 11:51 AM
Well the Rumble is over and the main event for WrestleMania is currently
HHH vs Jericho for the Undisputed Championship.. things can change between now and March 25th (Believe that's the date)