PDA

View Full Version : Jason!

Revival
01-20-2002, 11:36 AM
I now have a reason for wanting the Steelers to loose.

The Patriots won last night (in overtime by pure luck), and the Patriots will face whoever wins the Steelers/Ravens game, and since the Steelers are a better team, I'd rather have them loose so the Pats can face the Ravens.

Happy now?

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-20-2002, 11:49 AM
Great game last night btw

The snow was coming down in Buckets

Jason1
01-20-2002, 12:00 PM
Yea, I guess thats a good reason...it wont happen though.

Kickoff is in 30 mins...HERE WE GO BABY!

gekko
01-20-2002, 12:33 PM
Ravens are so funny. They suck, so bad. They have this attitude that they're the ****. I was watching them play the Vikings, and they sucked. The only reason they beat the Vikings is because we had our 3rd QB in, and you can tell he sucks. Gave up many chances Culpepper or Bouman would've gotten a TD on.

I couldn't believe what a ****ty team they are. Then I hear them say "No one wants the Ravens in the playoffs, because they know that when we come together, we're unstoppable." ROFL! You haven't been able to win all year, like you'll really start now.

They don't stand a chance.

Joeiss
01-20-2002, 12:39 PM
The game last night was amazing!!! Football in the snow is the greatest invention of all time. But too bad the Raiders lost, they are one of my favourites. :(

Revival
01-20-2002, 01:04 PM
Last night's game kicked ass, the snow WAS coming down in buckets in Foxboro, just like it was all over New England.

The Germanator
01-20-2002, 01:58 PM
Yeah, but you know Oakland got screwed, that was definetly a fumble, but that's how it goes in the NFL I guess.

GameMaster
01-24-2002, 01:54 AM
NFL these days :rolleyes:

Revival
01-24-2002, 02:44 PM
Well, that play WAS a fumble, and it should have been Okland's call, but that play may have cost Okland the game, they probably could have scored in the little time left - even a field goal.