PDA

View Full Version : So I pre-ordered Nintendogs...

Jonbo298
07-27-2005, 09:13 PM
I looked at all 3 boxes at Gamestop and settled on the Chihuahua version only because my grandma has a Yorkshire Terrier :p Poor thing is soo old anyways but felt compelled to pre-order that version.

What version have you guys pre-ordered or plan to?

Dyne
07-27-2005, 10:45 PM
My brother's getting Chihuahua too. I won't be buying into it. (At least I hope.)

Yorkshire Terriers are the best.

Jason1
07-28-2005, 12:51 PM
I dont plan to pre-order it, (I dont feel I'll have a problem finding it on or very near its release), but the version I'll be getting will definatley be the Dachsunds and friends version. Up intil 4 or 5 years ago, I had a dachsuand, and they are probably my favorite type of dogs. That version also has Golden Retrievers, which is the type of dog I have now. Its really a no-brainer to get that version.

Dark Samurai
07-28-2005, 02:20 PM
I would like to try this game, but I wouldnt want to be seen playing it lol...

Jonbo298
07-28-2005, 02:49 PM
I only preordered since I'm too lazy to go in on Day 1 and get it right away. Rather to just know I'm getting it, heh I dont think it'll sell out but still :p

Perfect Stu
07-28-2005, 04:13 PM
I have my own Golden Retriever puppy to raise. Not only would it be pointless to play, but my dog would probably get jealous and start chewing on my leg...

DarrenMcLeod
07-28-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm getting whatever version my girlfriend says she wants. She'll be playing it a lot more than I will I think.

Jason1
07-28-2005, 08:30 PM
I have my own Golden Retriever puppy to raise. Not only would it be pointless to play, but my dog would probably get jealous and start chewing on my leg...

Yea, I feel the same way...while mine isnt a Puppy, If I get this game I'll just feel guilty for not paying enough attention to my own dog, which is allready a problem now, let alone when I get a virtual one also.

Perfect Stu
07-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Yea, I feel the same way...while mine isnt a Puppy, If I get this game I'll just feel guilty for not paying enough attention to my own dog, which is allready a problem now, let alone when I get a virtual one also.

lol, that's horrible man. poor dog...if they understood exactly what you were doing, how would it make them feel?