PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson innocent on all 10 counts

Neo
06-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Gee who knew

Typhoid
06-13-2005, 05:22 PM
If he was guilty, I heard he might be with Charles Manson....(maybe Im wrong) but in any case....that would make for one hell of a sitcom.

GiMpY-wAnNaBe
06-13-2005, 05:27 PM
yeah, just heard right now, can't really imagine him in prison for 20 years.....

Crash
06-13-2005, 05:31 PM
of course he's not guilty :rock: :rock:

BreakABone
06-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Well happy he was found not guilty.

Till think he needs to seek help though.

Good music though.

Dark Samurai
06-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Alright Mike!

(third time's the charm... :sneaky: )

MuGen
06-13-2005, 05:51 PM
his childhood was a bit deprived so I wouldn't be surprised if he played with a lot of young kids... Having regular sleep overs and playing games all night... that used to be MY childhood, until I was like 14..... Now... I'm a little older, but I did enjoy it, so maybe he's doing the same because he didn't get to.

Although he's innocent, I do think it's a lil weird tho to be doing that stuff....If he didn't... then none of these speculations and accusations would arise.

Dyne
06-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Thank god that's over with.

I was a bit surprised to hear about it when my mom mentioned it, but I'm glad for him. Some people who sue are just plain ridiculous.

Perfect Stu
06-13-2005, 07:22 PM
There were the people that just KNEW he was guilty
and there were the people that NO MATTER WHAT say that he's innocent

I was one that didnt reserve judgement....I think it's easy to tag someone messed up like Micahel as a child molester...but that doesnt mean that he is. I think he's f*cked up in the head and is still a child in many ways...but I wouldnt call anyone a child molester until it was proven. And since it wasnt proven, I'm glad he got off.

Bond
06-13-2005, 07:23 PM
They should not let that sick man near children ever again. Sleeping with little kids when you are a grown man is not okay.

Acebot44
06-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Maybe some real news will be on the TV now...............naaah :p

Ginkasa
06-13-2005, 08:22 PM
They should not let that sick man near children ever again. Sleeping with little kids when you are a grown man is not okay.

I'm with Bond. Even if he did nothing but sleep in the same bed with them, he's still really sick. If I had kids I would let them nowhere near Michael Jackson.

/me shrugs and walks away

Happydude
06-13-2005, 08:22 PM
i am also with Bond on this one.

Su-Yin
06-13-2005, 08:28 PM
i think he needs mental help...he has so much money and power that he feels he can live by his own rules ..dont think he ever cares about boundaries of society and morales which the rest of mankind has....

Perfect Stu
06-13-2005, 08:48 PM
hold on a second...

it's not like Jackson is FORCING these kids to sleep with him. their parents allow it, and THAT is the part that I really dont understand. I agree that it's not right for a grown man to sleep with kids...but I mean, the only surefire way to stop it is for these parents to not allow it.

Xantar
06-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Maybe some real news will be on the TV now...............naaah :p

Yeah...maybe they will. But first, they have to spend the mandatory 20 hours analyzing the verdict, the jurors, the prosecutor, the mom who apparently wasn't very convincing...

I mean, MSNBC just did an hour long show about the verdict. You'd think that in that amount of time on a show that's not specifically dedicated to crime news or anything, they could take a couple minutes to mention Social Security or education or rising gas prices or something. But no, it was just all Michael all day.

Happydude
06-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Yeah...maybe they will. But first, they have to spend the mandatory 20 hours analyzing the verdict, the jurors, the prosecutor, the mom who apparently wasn't very convincing...

I mean, MSNBC just did an hour long show about the verdict. You'd think that in that amount of time on a show that's not specifically dedicated to crime news or anything, they could take a couple minutes to mention Social Security or education or rising gas prices or something. But no, it was just all Michael all day.
hey Xanny, where have you been?

Bond
06-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Michael Jackson's lawyer has said that he will no longer sleep with children. At least one good thing came out of this.

KillerGremlin
06-14-2005, 01:55 PM
I hate the media. I was at home yesterday around 4:30ish, so I saw the interview of the Jury, and jesus-tap-dancing-christ. A lot of the people on the jury were pretty dense, and boring. Oh well. I did the math. You have a weirdo on trial, so you have to put weirdos in the jury.

Canyarion
06-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Heard of the news this morning.

Íf he's innocent, I'm happy for all of us.

I have to admit that it's a lot easier to listen to his music now. :)

MuGen
06-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Ya Geraldo spoke with Michael jackson and jackson said he will never do anything like this again that would put him under question and put him in this situation. Geraldo went on to say that Michael realizes that what he does wasn't normal so he won't have sleep overs or anything of the nature....

unless it's one hot chick... lol

Krypton
06-14-2005, 07:22 PM
I didn't even really care about what happened to the guy, I think hes sick though. :mad:

Perfect Stu
06-14-2005, 11:32 PM
I think hes sick though. :mad:

http://images.freemusic.cz/koncerty/slipknotarchiv/12.jpg

"I AGREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" *angst angst angst*

KillerGremlin
06-14-2005, 11:41 PM
lollerskating

Canyarion
06-15-2005, 02:45 AM
Angst is Dutch for fear.... *claps* your Dutch is getting better every day Stu! :nod:

Fox 6
06-15-2005, 11:03 AM
HAHAHA!
so awesome Stu!