PDA

View Full Version : Things have been a little slow lately...

Bond
06-08-2005, 10:10 PM
There have only been about fifty posts each day for the past few days. I'd consider about a hundred posts average, so it's been really really slow I suppose. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how we could get some more activity going?

Dyne
06-08-2005, 10:14 PM
New threads could help. This must be the calm after the E3 storm.

Yeah, I see what you mean. The topics are pretty much balls. I'm not interested in any of them. We can't just start those forum games again either.''

Happydude
06-08-2005, 10:14 PM
well, there was this one game that somebody talked about a while ago and never got around to doing it...i think it was Neo, he has a tendency to do that :p

anyway, it's where poeple kill people and the last one to stay alive wins or something...i can't remember, and i'm too lazy to look it up...pretty sure it's in the contests forum somewhere.

Dyne
06-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Oh, you know what we need?

Neo's GT 24 series continued.

That would do the trick.

DimHalo
06-08-2005, 10:56 PM
I was thinking about how slow it has been earlier today. I know the reason i'm not posting is because there haven't been any threads i could contribute to. Unfortunately I have no ideas at the moment. But contests usually help with post count (not necessarily with meaningful material)

Jason1
06-08-2005, 10:58 PM
We need a babe thread. I'll get us going:

http://www.celebsexploited.com/galleries/eva-longoria/14.jpg

Teuthida
06-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Maybe not ban/scare all new members? Just a thought.

/me leaves the abyss.

Ginkasa
06-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Babe threads are teh Satan. A game thread could help a little, maybe, but we wouldn't want to oversaturate the forums with them...

/me shrugs and walks away

BreakABone
06-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Maybe not ban/scare all new members? Just a thought.

* Danchastu leaves the abyss.

What ever happened to you kidnapping random GT members, I'm sure that could get the forum moving.. a nice murder mystery....

BlueFire
06-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Forum games always get the posts appearing. Chats, Online games (half life, etc)

just some suggestions.

Su-Yin
06-09-2005, 08:35 AM
i was surprised to c so few new posts...havnt been on in few days....been busy wiht work...the lsat post i was interested in was the street fighter 4 one...itll b nice to get something going...a game sounds good..

ZebraRampage
06-09-2005, 09:51 AM
I haven't been online much lately. I have been doing a lot of things for school, and today was my last day, so I won't have anymore homework to do. I do have a few things for graduation coming up soon, but other than that, I just haven't been going on my computer nearly as much. I also can't really contribute to most of these topics either. I think that a lot of the older members have been missing too, and there was a lot of personality in them, and it made all the discussions a lot better.

Dylflon
06-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Just give it time. Things should eventually pick back up.

Fox 6
06-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Wel school is alomst over, so I think that things will pick up in a week or so. At least I hope so.

Jason1
06-09-2005, 10:38 AM
The sudden absence of GM cant help things, either.

Vampyr
06-09-2005, 11:45 AM
We need a babe thread. I'll get us going:

http://www.celebsexploited.com/galleries/eva-longoria/14.jpg

Damn she's hot.

*looks at signature*

mmm.

And yeah, I agree with Dyl, they'll pick back up in a few days, but we need our GM back!

I do think we need more video game threads, though, considering how this is a game forum.

DimHalo
06-09-2005, 11:55 AM
I think what Zebra said about members being gone makes a lot of sense. Apparently, those of us who still check regularly are not interesting enough :p I'll be leaving in a few weeks for France so it would be nice to have some sort of game before I leave.

Ginkasa
06-09-2005, 12:38 PM
The sudden absence of GM cant help things, either.

'Cause, you know, he contributed so much to those discussions. Why, sometimes I would find myself confused and disoriented and GM's enlightened words would bring back to understanding. And I know that every single one of his posts demanded that an equally intelligent and well thought reply be posted. Nobody dreamed of ever posting something so sparse as "LOL" or "Golly gee, GM, you're funny."

I cry every day that I do not see a new post by him.

[/sarcasm] (if, you know, you couldn't figure it out)

/me shrugs and walks away

Happydude
06-09-2005, 04:51 PM
i think everybody is just too busy getting ready for exams and doing their final assignments or whatever. so yeah, give it a week or two, it will pick up.

The Germanator
06-09-2005, 09:12 PM
I know I'm rarely at the forums during the summer because I'm always extremely busy. I barely have time to post during the day, and this is just going to get slower once the Spinto Band goes on tour starting Tuesday. I may not be able to check much internet until mid-late July, and then the whole month of Augues I'll be on tour as well...

Probably see you guys in early September more often.

Canyarion
06-12-2005, 05:33 PM
I've been practicly gone last week, but I didn't miss much. :D

Neo
06-13-2005, 05:17 PM
I suppose it might help if I stopped working on a treasure's trove and started paying attention to the forums. But I'm enticed by the bling.

Happydude
06-13-2005, 08:24 PM
what's a Treasure's Trove?

Crash
06-14-2005, 01:49 AM
is it because people are lazy? maybe... i've been really busy making molds, pictures, art etc... but post them else where because of how dead it has been here.

Canyarion
06-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Wohoho here, I am certainly not lazy. I post less because I'm not lazy. I get a lot more done lately.

Neo
06-16-2005, 05:19 PM
what's a Treasure's Trove?

www.atreasurestrove.com

Happydude
06-16-2005, 05:33 PM
ahh, i see...don't you think people would have found all 12 of the tokens allready?

Neo
06-16-2005, 05:42 PM
For months no one could find anything, then in the past two weeks 9 have been found.

Happydude
06-16-2005, 05:45 PM
and you think you might find one? well, i wish you luck. :)