PDA

View Full Version : Everyone go crazy for Street Fighter 4

MuGen
06-07-2005, 01:22 PM
http://www.spelspelen.com/street_fighter_4.htm

Have fun :D

It will show up as an Ad, then load the game....

Dark Samurai
06-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Ha... good movements... my down button didnt work though... :unsure:

Professor S
06-07-2005, 02:07 PM
None of my buttons worked besides lateral movement.

Happydude
06-07-2005, 04:05 PM
you need to you use the arrow keys for full control

Happydude
06-07-2005, 04:38 PM
ok, now i beat the game...and they got some of the names screwed up...they put Bison's name on the bover guy (always forget his name), and they called the real Bison, Vega...same thing, right? :rolleyes:

oh get this...they called Akuma...GOUKI!!!! :rofl:

MuGen
06-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Happydude, are you a fan of the Street Fighter series?

In the original japanese manga, Bison is the Boxer's real name, Vega is Bison's name. Akuma is Gouki, and Ryu and Ken's master is Gouken.

They changed it up in the U.S....

Professor S
06-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Happydude, are you a fan of the Street Fighter series?

In the original japanese manga, Bison is the Boxer's real name, Vega is Bison's name. Akuma is Gouki, and Ryu and Ken's master is Gouken.

They changed it up in the U.S....

No offense, Sony, but that is perhaps the single geekiest post I've ever seen here at Gametavern. The sheer breadth of knowledge you've shown in such a small and meaningless topic is astounding and gains you the title of King Dork.

My useless pro-wrestling knowledge pales in the face of such a display of geekitude. I bow to thee.

:king: :bendover:

Vampyr
06-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Awww, you got be excited. I thought there was a new Street Fighter game coming out.

MuGen
06-07-2005, 06:28 PM
No offense, Sony, but that is perhaps the single geekiest post I've ever seen here at Gametavern. The sheer breadth of knowledge you've shown in such a small and meaningless topic is astounding and gains you the title of King Dork.

My useless pro-wrestling knowledge pales in the face of such a display of geekitude. I bow to thee.

Reading and watching Anime/Manga and then showing knowledge of how U.S. butchers it when imported.... thats showing Geekitude?

If thats the case... I'm one cool geek.. :D

Happydude
06-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Reading and watching Anime/Manga and then showing knowledge of how U.S. butchers it when imported.... thats showing Geekitude?

If thats the case... I'm one cool geek.. :D
no you're not...get over it. :p

MuGen
06-08-2005, 11:59 AM
no you're not...get over it. :p

:mad:

BreakABone
06-08-2005, 12:41 PM

Well to be fair.. I thought most people knew that stuff.. I knew about the Bison/Vega thing at least. You run across this stuff from time to time...

And I don't think exhibiting videogame knowledge on a videogame forum makes you a geek necessarily.. well anymore of one then posting on a videogame forum....

Canyarion
06-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Yay a Dutch site. :p On an American server though.

MuGen
06-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Well to be fair.. I thought most people knew that stuff.. I knew about the Bison/Vega thing at least. You run across this stuff from time to time...

And I don't think exhibiting videogame knowledge on a videogame forum makes you a geek necessarily.. well anymore of one then posting on a videogame forum....

+rep Do your thing BaB.

MasterMind
06-10-2005, 12:28 PM
I also thought the name switch around was general knowledge for street fighter fans. Guess not. Makes me a geek to I guess.

MuGen
06-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Well we are all geeks in a sense. Look up what geek means.... Football fans are geeks of football.....

The world is just full of labels.