PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Konoha: Chapter 2

MuGen
06-05-2005, 04:30 AM
Chapter 2 "The arrival of an enemy"

The day is filled with sunshine, but the air is brisk and frigid. The winter was coming to an end, the snow had ended, but the cold remained. Team Jiraiya meets up in the usual place and it is 5:12am in the morning.

"Okay... I received your mission assignment from Tsunade-sama." Jiraiya explains.

Tsunade-sama is the name of the current Hokage of Konoha

"So what are we doing?" Momaru asks.
"I'm wanting to do something very dangerous today..." Katagi suggests.

"Tsunade-sama doesn't want the Genins to encounter too many dangers early on in this season. We are to scout the out skirts of Konoha for suspicious activity.

"That's bull! We all know we are in peace time with the other Villages." Momaru exclaims.
"Calm down Momaru... the more successful missions we have, the more we'll prove ourselves to do other missions." Ryou explains.

"Let's go everyone." Jiraiya starts walking towards the forest. As the team follows him they begin to pick up the pace. Several hours pass as they reach the outskirts of Konoha.

"Okay, I will scout the eastern perimeter... please be careful you guys." Jiraiya jumps off into the distance.

"Man... looks like we just have to sit up here until something happens." Momaru sits down.

"Hold on Mo-kun.... Look!" Ryou spots two mysterious robed men walking down the Western path.

"Let's go!" Katagi says.

"No... wait!".... Ryou closes his eyes and opens them again, "Shikakugan!"

Ryou sees further as he sees two robed men with rice hats on, with a distinct purple red design on their robe. He eavesdrops on their conversation.

"Now... I don't want a big commotion. We are here on orders to abduct Uzumaki Naruto." one man explains.

"Geh... just let me get a piece of Maito Gai..." the other man says.

"Stop it... we're here for Naruto..."

Ryou looks at Katagi and Momaru, "There are 2 powerful nins approaching. One with a huge sword... Samehada.... I can see it with my Shikakugan. It eats chakra.... so if we're going to engage them... be swift with your techniques or don't use any at all."

"Hai...." Katagi agrees.

"They said they were after Naruto.... would you know why?"
"I have no idea.." Momaru says.
"Ryou-kun!!!" Katagi leaps forward and tackles Ryou down to the ground as a shuriken flies by and skins Momaru on the shoulder.

"Ugh!" Momaru lands onto the ground.

"I don't like eavesdroppers....." the man with the huge sword says.

"Kisame... these are just small Genin... let us look for Naruto." the other man says.

"Bah! You Uchiha never have fun..." Kisame complains.

"Urusai... Kisame....."

Ryou, Katagi, and Momaru jump and land in front of Kisame, and the Uchiha.

"Uchiha huh.... just where do you think you're going?" Ryou asks.
"We're going to pass...." the Uchiha says.
"The slash on your forehead tells me you cannot pass" Katagi remarks.
"Hahaha! You kids are funny these days!" Kisame screams.
"Oh yeah!" Momaru performs hand seals, "Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Suddenly Kisame swings his huge sword as the Bunshin's disappear.

"Nani!?" Momaru drops to a knee, "My chakra!"

"Mo, I told you to be swift about it!" Ryou yells, "Get back!"

Kisame swings his sword again and as Momaru dodges he skins Momaru in the stomache

"Arrggh!" Momaru yells in pain.
"Mo!!" Ryou yells.
"Kono yarou!" (Bastard) Katagi yells.

Katagi dashes forward, delivers two knees to Kisame's sternum then round house kicks him. She then does a flip kick sending him into the air and then kicks him into the ground again. She sliders into Kisame and rolls on top of him and slashes his neck.

"Ugh.......You... ...filthy whore!" Kisame utters out.

Ryou jumps forward in front of Katagi. Kisame charges forward "Outta my way!" Kisame grabs Ryou and throws him into a tree. Kisame swings his sword at Katagi as Katagi dodges the attack and leaps onto the sword and thrusts her foot into Kisame's face. She flips up into the air, "Ninpou! Kagakure no Shin!"

She flails streams of fire into Kisame as he burdens the pain of the hits.

"Arrgghh! Suiton! Suiryuu Endan!" A huge water dragon is summoned and smothers Katagi into a tree. Kisame walks up to Katagi, such prissy little women nowadays. She seems to be the oldest one of the group.

"Kisame... let's go" the Uchiha orders.
"Ahh.... Hold on!" Kisame yells.

Kisame bends down and grabs Katagi's Gi and rips off one side. "Heh... this girl is ripe..."

"Kisame... we're here for this Uzumaki Naruto... and not for your petty perversions."

"Then you go! I'll catch up with you in a little bit."
"Yare yare (Oh well)..." the Uchiha starts to walk off.

Kisame begins to fondle an unconscious Katagi as Ryou awakens from being knocked out.

"Nani!? Momaru? Katagi?" He sees Kisame violating Katagi. "Kono yarou!!!"

Kisame turns around and sees an angered Ryou, "Heh! You've got a bit of juice kid..."

"How dare you........" Ryou exclaims.
"Ha! What are you going to do!" Kisame asks.

Ryou closes his eyes and then makes eye contact with Kisame, "Fouin! Shikakugan Karyuu Ningen!"

Suddenly Kisame falls to the floor holding his head, "Argh! What's happening!!" Within three minutes Kisame is under an illusion created by Ryou. He is chained up to a cross and constant flamethrowers engulf him in years of pain. Kisame then breaks his own arm from the chain to release the Genjutsu.

"You damn bastard! A Genjutsu user are you!?"

Kisame charges forward, suddenly Ryou charges up his arm in a high energy red chakra. Kisame then raises up his sword, as Ryou slashes him horizontally in the stomache as he is digging through Kisame's flesh, "Hou Ken!" (Phoenix Blade). As Ryou slashes through the red chakra engulfs Kisame holding him in place.

"Suiton! Suigeki no Jutsu!" Suddenly a hammer like object in the shape of water smashes Kisame into the ground forming a crater with him inside.

Ryou is breathing heavily as he falls to one knee. "It's... it's over.."

He goes over to Momaru and picks him up, "Are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine."

He runs over to Katagi and picks her up by the upper half. He covers her up,
"Katagi-chan....wake up.."
"Ehh...... Ryou-...kun?"
"Don't scare me like that again."
"Sumimasen...."

The two men with robes are walking the Western Path again as Kisame removes his hat.
"That took a lot of chakra you know." Kisame says.
"Well what did you learn?" the Uchiha says.
"We have one kid who is hot tempered... the oldest who is poised and is a skilled Taijutsu artist......Another one.... uses the Shikakugan..."
"Nani!?" the Uchiha says.
"What's up with you Itachi?"
"Nothing... it's just that Shikakugan has long been an exstinct bloodline...." Itachi replies.
"Well like you said in your little act... we're here for the Kyuubi..... let's go."
"Hai.." Itachi agrees.