PDA

View Full Version : Ummm...

Krypton
06-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Wow, GameMaster just messaged me about taking his position, and that my training is complete. So I guess i'm taking his position.

Your training is complete. You are now ready to take over my position. You already know everything that is needed. Stay with GameTavern. Make funny comments. Stir up trouble occasionally. And have fun! If you ever need help, these are your allies, they can answer any questions you might have about me or your new position:

- deejzguy
- Dylflon
- Dyne
- Vampyr
- Happydude
- Fox6

Good luck and have a wonderful time here!

- GameMaster

damn that was sudden...

Fox 6
06-04-2005, 01:12 AM
After 10,000 posts is he gone?

Krypton
06-04-2005, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I guess that's what he was trying to reach. It look's like he finally did it, so what do I do now?. 10,000 posts, damn thats a f*ck load of posts. He is the 2nd biggest poster on GT now?

Fox 6
06-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Well now that you mention it he was talking a little strange on msn. I think this isn't the last we've seen of jeff. He may return in the form of a different user.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 01:21 AM
He said he wanted me to take his position.

Originally Posted by GameMaster
Your training is complete. You are now ready to take over my position. You already know everything that is needed. Stay with GameTavern. Make funny comments. Stir up trouble occasionally. And have fun! If you ever need help, these are your allies, they can answer any questions you might have about me or your new position:

- deejzguy
- Dylflon
- Dyne
- Vampyr
- Happydude
- Fox6

Good luck and have a wonderful time here!

- GameMaster

Is this good or bad?

Fox 6
06-04-2005, 01:23 AM
He said he wanted me to take his position.

Is this good or bad?
hmmm. Im not quite sure if he was even a mod anymore. Infact Im sure he wasn't.

EDIT:

This is his new sig :

I want you to know that meeting people who like you, who understand you, who actually except you for who you are will become an increasingly rare occurrence. GameTavern, you people who contributed to who I am. You are with me where ever I go. And as history gets rewritten in smalls way with each passing day my love for you only grows, because the truth is it was the best of times. Mistakes were made, hearts were broken, harsh lessons learned, but all that has receded into fond memory now. How does it happen? Why are we so quick to forget the bad and romanticize the good? Maybe it's because we need to believe that the time we spent together actually meant something. That we were there for each other in a time in our lives that defined us all. That time in our lives that we will never forget. I can't swear that's exactly how it happened but this is how it felt. May we forever remain connected by the bonds of friendship, memories, and a love for gaming. Thank you all.
- GameMaster

It looks as though he has gone for good.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Oh, Alrighty then. Yup, looks like he is gone for good.

Swan
06-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Well, I'm honoured that I am on his list.

If he is actually gone, it won't be the same without GM around here. Even though he had no official role, he was important. He touched all of us, even if some of it was bad touch. He will be greatly missed if he is truely gone...Krypton, you have alot to live up to. If Gm thought you could do it though, then you must have it in you. Good luck.

And to GM if you ever read this, farewell, I'm glad that I ever got to know you.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Ummmm.... thanks?

DarrenMcLeod
06-04-2005, 02:52 AM
That sucks if he's gone. He was great for some comic relief.

Fox 6, where in BC are you from?

Typhoid
06-04-2005, 02:55 AM
That sucks if he's gone. He was great for some comic relief.

Fox 6, where in BC are you from?

He is from Port Coquitlam. (Part of Vancouver)

As is myself, Dyne, Dylflon and Deejz.

KillerGremlin
06-04-2005, 02:56 AM
The topic title is apt. Apt, indeed.

Happydude
06-04-2005, 10:23 AM
wow...GM...gone? this place will definetly never be the same without him...now what am i supposed to say to new members and such? i can't warn them about GM...he's not here anymore...

/me sighs

oh well, farewell buddy...best wishes to you in the future...

as for you krypton, when posting, make sure it's something informative (as i have said before), or perhaps something comical, or an opinion....and as deejzguy allready said, you have quite a name to live upto.

EDIT: HAH! i found something!
This weekend, I'm going to play WarCraft, look for a job, and then leave for the summer in search of adventure. May you all embark on adventures of your own! See you in the fall!

he'll be back :p

Ginkasa
06-04-2005, 11:50 AM
he'll be back :p

Darn it... Got my hopes up and everything...

/me shrugs and walks away

DarrenMcLeod
06-04-2005, 02:28 PM
He is from Port Coquitlam. (Part of Vancouver)

As is myself, Dyne, Dylflon and Deejz.
Yeah, my aunt used to live in PoCo.

Crazy southerners.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Is the western part of Canada nice? I've only been to Toronto

100th post woot woot

Swan
06-04-2005, 03:41 PM
It's ok, nothing to spectacular.

Jason1
06-04-2005, 05:29 PM
No way thats the last we've seen on GM. He'll be back, in one form or another. They always come back.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 06:11 PM
well... what exactly is the western part of Canada like?

Vampyr
06-04-2005, 06:32 PM
he'll be back

I was worried there for a minute.

DarrenMcLeod
06-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Western Canada is the best part. I say this without ever having been to the East Coast, because I'm biased.

Anyways, I love it over here, its one of the most beautiful places in the world with all the trees, rivers, mountains, and waterfalls... a really nice place.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 07:06 PM
here in Michigan, you have to travel over 150 miles to see mountains or more defined as "large hills", but in the county i live in, theres over 500 lakes