PDA

View Full Version : Bait Car

Fox 6
06-03-2005, 09:27 PM
The police in our city use bait cars to catch car thieves. So far its been working really well. The rate of car thefts are slowly decreasing.

What are bait cars you ask? well its just like the name sounds. The police leave the car sitting around in the hopes that someone steals it. They then send units to follow the car, and after awhile they cut the power to the engine of the car and arrest the thieves.

Bait Car Site (http://www.baitcar.com/)

The site has some video of some actual arrests. It's actually qutie funny to see what the thieves talk about not knowing that there already screwed.

*** WARNING***
The videos have some swear words in them, nothing too serious just thought I'd let you know.

Typhoid
06-03-2005, 09:31 PM
PLURAL!

Bait Cars.

There is more than one in the city.

For the love of god, pluralizing is your friend.

Anyways, Yes, I saw the videos this morning on teh fox website. Some are funny and make me giggle like I have a fish in my trousers.

Dyne
06-03-2005, 09:37 PM
I can't describe how weird it is that I know where every video is shot.

Canadian criminals are ninnies.

Dylflon
06-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Cam, you asshat. I was totally just about to post this.

You win this time. But I still have the plaque!

Fox 6
06-03-2005, 09:53 PM
But I still have the plaque!

For now dylan, for now...........

You Lezzie.....

Swan
06-03-2005, 10:11 PM
For now dylan, for now...........

You Lezzie.....
You know who else is a lezzie...Kyle.

DimHalo
06-03-2005, 11:26 PM
This makes me think of something my mom and I were discussing this evening. Police and where they choose to pull someone over. It is really annoying if they pull someone over in the middle of a crowded road. Now I understand if it is a hard criminal (someone they were chasing for a serious crime). But is it really necessary to make someone who was speeding stop and block traffic in the middle of a busy street during rush hour? Shouldn't the police ask them to pull over to a side road or something?

Dark Samurai
06-04-2005, 12:38 PM
What are these insults you guys are saying to each other?

Asshat? Lezzie?

Its all to confusing... :unsure:

Fox 6
06-04-2005, 12:48 PM
What are these insults you guys are saying to each other?

Asshat? Lezzie?

Its all to confusing... :unsure:
well the asshat thing is all dylans, i don't know where that came from. But Lezzie is from an inside joke, that had just happened an hour earlier.

Typhoid
06-04-2005, 02:54 PM
well the asshat thing is all dylans, i don't know where that came from. But Lezzie is from an inside joke, that had just happened an hour earlier.

Lezzie is an inside joke? Funny, I thought it was slang for Lesbian. On those signs around school advertising new names to call gay people. Those signs shall help out generation after generation of kids confused as to what insults to call eachother.

Fox 6
06-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Lezzie is an inside joke? Funny, I thought it was slang for Lesbian. On those signs around school advertising new names to call gay people. Those signs shall help out generation after generation of kids confused as to what insults to call eachother.
Sean, you just assumed something, and it was an inside joke. In the car from school to dylans house yesterday we were talking about the posters, and the whole thing, and Cam made the whole statement about Lezzie and then we all started calling dylan a lezzie

Swan
06-04-2005, 03:40 PM
There is one thing on some of those posters I find kind of stupid. "RANDOM SLURS HERE, We aren't going to tolerate this anymore."

Basically saying they aren't going to tolerate intolerance...probably just me that finds it odd.

Typhoid
06-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Sean, you just assumed something, and it was an inside joke. In the car from school to dylans house yesterday we were talking about the posters, and the whole thing, and Cam made the whole statement about Lezzie and then we all started calling dylan a lezzie

Why did you refer to yourself in the third person? Haha.

And Jonads, did you see the one by the art rooms?

"You wouldnt call you're friend a nigger, so why call a gay person a ***?"

Or something like that.

Wouldn't that offend some people?

Fox 6
06-04-2005, 04:12 PM

You just don't get it do you...........

Maybe, in some insane stunt someone else named their child Cam. Even you should have figured that one out man.

Swan
06-04-2005, 05:16 PM

And Jonads, did you see the one by the art rooms?

"You wouldnt call you're friend a nigger, so why call a gay person a ***?"

Or something like that.

Wouldn't that offend some people?
I did not see that one...but wow, damn racist posters.

Happydude
06-04-2005, 08:18 PM
wow...GT nature at it's purest....GET BACK ON TOPIC!

anyway...stupid kids stealing cars, it's mostly teenagers who don't learn their lesson the first time...the best thing to do is just not steal cars :p

and what kind of moron would steal a car just to drive around and wreck it?! i mean...COME ON! HAVE SOME FREAKIN COMMON SENSE!

Seth
06-05-2005, 02:06 AM
This makes me think of something my mom and I were discussing this evening. Police and where they choose to pull someone over. It is really annoying if they pull someone over in the middle of a crowded road. Now I understand if it is a hard criminal (someone they were chasing for a serious crime). But is it really necessary to make someone who was speeding stop and block traffic in the middle of a busy street during rush hour? Shouldn't the police ask them to pull over to a side road or something?

Dunno, around here the police make you pull off the road. They don't set up speed traps where it isn't arguably safe.

edit: hehehttp://img228.echo.cx/img228/3526/shark23fx1rg.gif

Happydude
06-05-2005, 11:20 AM
edit: hehehttp://img228.echo.cx/img228/3526/shark23fx1rg.gif
explain yourself at once!

Seth
06-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I'd rather not!