PDA

View Full Version : Its FRIDAY!!! BABY!!!

Dark Samurai
06-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Woooo!

Its a Friday and its a payday...

So what are you gonna do this weekend?

(sorry for the "exciting" feel to the thread but dammit I'm happy)

Dyne
06-03-2005, 05:03 PM
My account's pretty cushy so I spent some of my paycheck last week on the PSP.

I'm going to be using that PSP tomorrow at a cancer fundraising event, called "Relay for Life." It's a lot of walking/running and waiting. So while I wait I'm going to play PSP. Woo!

I'm going to walk my dog with my girlfriend tonight. We'll probably end up playing some Katamari Damacy or Super Monkey Ball.. or something. Maybe Zelda: Four Swords.

Sunday - I have a meeting, and it looks like it's going to be fun. That night I'm going to be performing jazz flute and saxophone in a quartet. It'll be quite the experience.

Feel glad. You've just read more than I'll update in my livejournal nowadays.

BlueFire
06-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Going out with a large group of friends tonight. Don't have a clue where :P

Saturday.. I dunno...

Sunday.. Going with a couple of friends to the mall.

Summer.. I need to do my art assignments and I need a job. Hate.

Typhoid
06-03-2005, 05:21 PM
This weekend is my grad (Prom). So thats basically it.

GameMaster
06-03-2005, 05:59 PM
This weekend, I'm going to play WarCraft, look for a job, and then leave for the summer in search of adventure. May you all embark on adventures of your own! See you in the fall!

Dylflon
06-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Like Typhoid I have what you Americans would call prom. Also, on Sunday I'm going to eat chocolate covered coffee beans with a girl from my history class.

Swan
06-03-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm am ever so glad that it is the weekend, this week has gone by very slowly. I've had trouble getting out of bed this week. I don't really have anything planned for the weekend other than working on some science project. Man I'm lame.

Su-Yin
06-03-2005, 06:43 PM
ive got 2 assignments due next week and an exam on wednesday...so that pretty much says eveyrthing about my weekend...im taking a fe hours break today...EBgames are having a mega sale...so ill prolly check that out :p

KillerGremlin
06-03-2005, 07:58 PM
I bought a 160gig Seagate hard drive for 49 dollars. Err..actually, 89, but with a 40-dollar mail in rebate, which I'm definitely going to do.

I'm just going to hang out with friends all weekend, and I have a tiny 4 hour work shift in there somewhere. It's also really nice out lately...I plan to get my bike out and go for a ride. I also need to fix my farmer's tan...stupid sun.

All in all, I'm pretty damn happy right now. Minus finals. I kind of bonked physics. Oh well. Next year will rock, Cisco, AP calc, and AP physics. I'm pumped.

Jonbo298
06-03-2005, 08:23 PM
My 'woot paycheck' wont be for 3 more weeks when I get a nice large paycheck to get my own apartment finally :p :D

Joeiss
06-03-2005, 08:29 PM
I'm getting bombed tonight... Actually, quite soon! I get paid every Thursday, so I defintely have some flows.

And it don't get much better than partying hard on a friday night after a 50+ hour work week.

PARTAYY

Typhoid
06-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Be sure to drink for me, because this is the first Friday in about a month and a bit that I cant drink. Well, I can....but I have to be up by about 11 tomorrow. To get ready for grad and all.

And Dylan, I assume that you are not going grad camping then?

Fox 6
06-03-2005, 09:14 PM
No, dylan said there are too many jerks.

As for me I might, hang out with some friends on Saturday. On Sunday I have a baseball double-header far away, so i'll get back around 10:00 or 10:30 pm, Horray! :(

Typhoid
06-03-2005, 09:20 PM
No, dylan said there are too many jerks.

He doesnt like the majority of the people our (His and mine) own age does he?

Fox 6
06-03-2005, 09:30 PM
He doesnt like the majority of the people our (His and mine) own age does he?
Don't ask me, take your complaints to the man himself.

Typhoid
06-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Don't ask me, take your complaints to the man himself.

Complaint?

it is a question.

Fox 6
06-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Complaint?

it is a question.
You know what I meant/was implying, and if you didn't then I will look at you in a different way from now on.

Typhoid
06-03-2005, 09:44 PM
You know what I meant/was implying, and if you didn't then I will look at you in a different way from now on.

Is this new way you'll be looking at me any sexier than the current way?

Fox 6
06-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Is this new way you'll be looking at me any sexier than the current way?
If you think going around our school with vests and collecting the paper recycling with the other special kids in sexy, then yes.

Im over with this thread

Dyne
06-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Get a room, you two.

GameMaster
06-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Explain your new avatar/signature theme, it's intriguing.

Dyne
06-03-2005, 10:10 PM
It's a mystery! :o

However, once the novelty has worn off and you just get frustrated trying to figure out, refer back to this post, for I will mention it many lines below.

The avatar is someone close to me, and the signature is my new PSP. They relate somehow.. can you figure the relation out?

Not that this thread hasn't been derailed horribly due to Sean and Cam's antics.

GameMaster
06-03-2005, 10:52 PM
I got it! Your girlfriend is playing the PSP!

Krypton
06-03-2005, 11:39 PM
TGIF BITCHES!!!!

I love fridays :)

I find this very perculiar...

Whatcha listenin to?
Last post by Krypton
Today 12:03 AM
Happy Hour
951 Replies, 9,240 Views
Pistons Or Heat, Suns Or...
Last post by Krypton
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Tailgaters
13 Replies, 14 Views
Back and newly equipped!
Last post by Krypton
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Happy Hour
15 Replies, 23 Views
Google Earth
Last post by Krypton
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Happy Hour
5 Replies, 6 Views
Its FRIDAY!!! BABY!!!
Last post by Krypton
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Happy Hour
23 Replies, 24 Views

Swan
06-04-2005, 12:33 AM
What exactly is peculiar?

Krypton
06-04-2005, 12:34 AM
well actually, I don't even know what perculiar means :confused: I just think that was kind of Ironic for a friday night.

Swan
06-04-2005, 01:42 AM
pe·cu·liar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (p-kylyr)
adj.
1. Unusual or eccentric; odd.
2. Distinct from all others.

There you go.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 01:47 AM
1. Unusual or eccentric; odd.

thats what I had thought it meant. but it being a friday night {now saturday morning} and nobody is posting, seems odd.

Typhoid
06-04-2005, 02:30 AM
thats what I had thought it meant. but it being a friday night {now saturday morning} and nobody is posting, seems odd.

Most people here are above the age of 14.

Meaning they can stay out past 9.

Meaining most have lives.

None of that was in hate. That was just informative.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 02:33 AM
whats the problem with being 14? it stays light out til' 9:30 - 10:00, I stay out until it gets dark.

Acebot44
06-04-2005, 02:34 AM
SAT tomorrow and a bit of a BBall tournament on Sunday.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 02:37 AM

Excluding you.

you always find a way to be an ass about something

and -rep me all you want for those comments

Typhoid
06-04-2005, 02:46 AM

Excluding you.

you always find a way to be an ass about something

and -rep me all you want for those comments

Always?

You've been here a week.

And I havent - repped you once. I only + rep people. I will admit I find your eceeding amount of posts annoying, but thats what I did when I joined too, so I wont complain. Everyone has phases.

And no, not excluding me. I have grad tomorrow. I just got back. I do not want to be tired for grad.

I could make this really ugly. And make some jokes about you growing pubes, or kissing a girl. Or the fact that I'm apparently an ass about everything, when in fact, this is the first time I've had any confrontation of any kind with you on the board.

Rebute all you want. I am walking away.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 02:48 AM
okie dokie, then it's settled. If you stfu then I will too.

anyway's its 2:50am i'm off to bed!!!

KillerGremlin
06-04-2005, 03:09 AM
Lol...set curfews are funny. I just kind of meander till I pass out. I love nights.

Typhoid
06-04-2005, 03:14 AM
Lol...set curfews are funny. I just kind of meander till I pass out. I love nights.

As do I.

I've never had a curfew. My parents are so not strict. I just say "I'm going out" they say "ok" and that settles that.

I didnt drink tonight. I feel so cheated. Its Friday and I'm sober. That means I need to get nice and toasted tomorrow night. :D

Joeiss
06-04-2005, 02:54 PM
So I awoke this morning to my dad calling my name.

"Joe. Joe wake up!! What's in the garbage can?"

then I was like... "What are you talking about man"

dad- "the garbage can in the bathroom is all wet"

joe- "i dont know man, what did you do to it?"

dad-"how drunk were you last night?"

joe-"quite"

turns out i missed the toilet for a couple of seconds, and peed in the garbage can

hahah

Krypton
06-04-2005, 02:56 PM
So I awoke this morning to my dad calling my name.

"Joe. Joe wake up!! What's in the garbage can?"

then I was like... "What are you talking about man"

dad- "the garbage can in the bathroom is all wet"

joe- "i dont know man, what did you do to it?"

dad-"how drunk were you last night?"

joe-"quite"

turns out i missed the toilet for a couple of seconds, and peed in the garbage can

hahah'

LOL, thats one of the most funniest things i've heard in a while

¤
06-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Went to a comedy club last night with a group of friends. Started out great (was in tears at some point)...but after the ultra racist white chick who really didn't tell jokes as much as curse out Arabs, it went down down hill. Afterwards we walked around in the rain until we reached a hookah bar. Didn't get home until after sunrise.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Went to a comedy club last night with a group of friends. Started out great (was in tears at some point)...but after the ultra racist white chick who really didn't tell jokes as much as curse out Arabs, it went down down hill. Afterwards we walked around in the rain until we reached a hookah bar. Didn't get home until after sunrise.

seems like a fun night...

woke up at 7am ate breakfast and got dressed, went to school . Got home around 2:50pm and went to mow the lawn, took a shower, rented some movies, ate pizza, got on the computer, went to GT, finally went to bed at 4am.

Pretty mello night if I don't say so myself.

The Germanator
06-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Last night was great for me. Went out to dinner with some friends while the Seniors had their dinner, and started drinking a bit. Then there was an outdoor reception for the Seniors where they were serving alcohol to everybody (no carding whatsoever) and that was absolutely incredible, I probably had 4-5 beers there in addition to the whiskey and other stuff I drank before. After that party I went to another gathering in someone else's room and some girl that I barely know started hitting on me and I ended up making out with her and sleeping in her bed. Fun and random promiscuity can be good sometimes.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Last night was great for me. Went out to dinner with some friends while the Seniors had their dinner, and started drinking a bit. Then there was an outdoor reception for the Seniors where they were serving alcohol to everybody (no carding whatsoever) and that was absolutely incredible, I probably had 4-5 beers there in addition to the whiskey and other stuff I drank before. After that party I went to another gathering in someone else's room and some girl that I barely know started hitting on me and I ended up making out with her and sleeping in her bed. Fun and random promiscuity can be good sometimes.

You lucky dog! :D

Storm Eagle
06-06-2005, 07:20 AM
I know I'm late, and I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while to see this thread, but I went to a cat con on Saturday. I've got pictures (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/storm_eagle2000/album?.dir=479a&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/storm_eagle2000/my_photos) in case anyone's interested.