PDA

View Full Version : Pistons Or Heat, Suns Or Spurs?

Krypton
06-03-2005, 03:40 PM
I think the Heat will end up beating the Pistons {even though they're my home team :mad: } and I think the Spurs will end up beating the Suns if they haven't already.

Dark Samurai
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
SPURS!!!

Krypton
06-03-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm predicting the Spurs will end up facing the Heat in the finals, seems like a pretty good match up. Dwayne Wade is kicking some major ass right now.

MuGen
06-03-2005, 04:15 PM
It will be Heat vs. Spurs

Even though Pistons are defending... they don't have enough against Shaq and Flash.

While Duncan will just turn up the heat and run all over Nash... oh and Parker and Ginobli will do some stuff too....

FINALLY.. a basketball discussion thread.... +rep Krypton

Bond
06-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Heat over Pistons. Then Spurs over Heat. Personally I've really lost interest in the NBA though.

Krypton
06-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks a lot, it's just I noticed there really weren't anything topics on basketball and the finals seem to be getting closer everyday, and we're in the midst of which may be one of the best championship match up's of all time, finally, Duncan vs Shaq. Tee Hee :D

MuGen
06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Shaq has a great essence to him, they won't lose to the Spurs. Lakers had a winning record with Shaq and Kobe.... and people really thought kobe would be fine... Shaq left, and the Lakers didn't even make the playoffs this season.

Shaq will bring Wade to new heights, and bring the championship back to Miami. Besides, Pistons eliminated the Sixers so I'm all for the Heat taking out the Pistons.

Dark Samurai
06-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Shaq has a great essence to him, they won't lose to the Spurs. Lakers had a winning record with Shaq and Kobe.... and people really thought kobe would be fine... Shaq left, and the Lakers didn't even make the playoffs this season.

NO!!!

LAKERS!!!

Why?!!? Traitor!!!

*runs off yelling*

Krypton
06-03-2005, 04:23 PM
I don't want the Pistons to be blown out, I want them to be 3-3 and then the Heat or Pistons win. The Pistons barely made it past the Sixers when Allen Iverson was scoring 30+ sometimes 40+ points against them and it seems to me that Wade will continue that pattern.

NO!!!

LAKERS!!!

Why?!!? Traitor!!!

*runs off yelling*

Personally, I think the Lakes sucked this year. But props to Denver for making it to the playoffs, which is one thing that team hasn't done in a while.

Null
06-03-2005, 04:33 PM
if pistons win the next game, i think they'll take the game 7. but it also depends on the refs, last nights game was a HORRIBLY reffed game. wade was flopping all over the place even when the piston player doesnt touch him and pistons get called. (which is why i was happy he got hurt last night, i usually dont like seeing people get hurt, but the irony of him getting injured on his own flop is very justifying, i hope he's injured worse then they let on, he deserves it)
thats not to say the pistons wouldnt of lost anyway, cuz heat still woulda won it. but i prefer to see BASKETBALL, not FOULBALL which is what they should rename the sport to.

bottom line, i think next game will be very close for them. if pistons pull out the win, (and often the team that gets squashed the game before comes back hard the next game) i think they'll win the game 7

Krypton
06-03-2005, 04:37 PM
if pistons win the next game, i think they'll take the game 7. but it also depends on the refs, last nights game was a HORRIBLY reffed game.

Finally, Somebody who has faith in the Pistons +rep!, and your right, that game was an absolute disgrace when it came to the calls. Damn ref's blind as a bat. :mad:

Acebot44
06-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Playoffs have been boring without the Lakers being in them. Good thing they didnt make it though, because they would just have been eliminated early. At least now they have the #10 pick.

Oh, and I'm betting the spurs win it in 6 against the Heat.

Null
06-03-2005, 06:13 PM
i find it more interesting without the lakers. i think THEY made it boring.

Krypton
06-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Playoffs have been boring without the Lakers being in them. Good thing they didnt make it though, because they would just have been eliminated early. .

The Lakes suck, without Shaq, they aren't ****. But Kobe has to get his sh*t together and start to win again.

RagedHybrid
06-04-2005, 12:59 AM
I'm going for my hometown Heat to make it. TO ME, the Pistons are probably better than any team on the west so if the heat could beat them. Either the Suns or the Spurs shouldn't be too hard.

Krypton
06-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Pistons Won Last Night 91-66, and tied the Heat vs Pistons series 3-3, Game 7 will be an all out war.

Null
06-06-2005, 11:28 PM
ah and a great game it was. Gotta love close game 7's :) im happy it wasnt a blow out for either team, even if my team was blowing out the other, just wouldnt make it exciting.

go pistons :)

Krypton
06-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Awesome job to the Pistons , 88-82. Wasn't a big win but they played their hearts out.

+rep Null for your awesome comments about the Pistons{my home team} and your awesome avatar. :) :) :) :rock:

MuGen
06-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Someone once told me that Freethrows win ball games.... it's starting to become evident.

Null
06-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Awesome job to the Pistons , 88-82. Wasn't a big win but they played their hearts out.

+rep Null for your awesome comments about the Pistons{my home team} and your awesome avatar. :) :) :) :rock:

i always have my teams logo's as my avatar in the playoffs.

i miss having my redwings logo up :(

MuGen
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
red wings schmed wings......we all love the Avalanche here... LOL jk...

Krypton
06-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Pistons vs Spurs, Thursday at 9pm?

I don't know the correct time.

MuGen
06-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Go Spurs!

Acebot44
06-08-2005, 04:27 PM
i miss having my redwings logo up :(

I still have my tickets for the first round playoff series a few years back when my Ducks sweeped you....ah good times ;)

Null
06-08-2005, 06:18 PM
And didnt even MAKE the playoffs the year after.
do you also still have your playoff tickets from both years when the wings swept the ducks out? ;)

2 sweeps to 1 my friend. and thats pretty much the whole ducks playoff history right there. lol.

sides, you guys got stuck with federov after that. :) i'd call that a winning deal.

Typhoid
06-08-2005, 07:22 PM
This happy basketball thread has made me depressed about hockey now.

Thanks alot Null.

Acebot44
06-09-2005, 12:28 AM
It's obvious that your team is superior, I just wanted to remark on my most joyous hockey memory. Man, that was wild...

Krypton
06-09-2005, 10:00 AM
I still have my tickets for the first round playoff series a few years back when my Ducks sweeped you....ah good times ;)

Man, F*CK the ducks.

Remember when the Red Wings beat the Avalanche to win the stanley cup 7-0, that was awesome.

:usa:

:bowdown: bowdown to the Red Wings baby!!!

:minigun2: :) :minigun:

Can't we all just get along? :beerchug:

Null
06-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Man, F*CK the ducks.

Remember when the Red Wings beat the Avalanche to win the stanley cup 7-0, that was awesome.

:usa:

:bowdown: bowdown to the Red Wings baby!!!

:minigun2: :) :minigun:

Can't we all just get along? :beerchug:

technically, that game was to go TO the finals, that wasnt to win the stanley cup :p

it was however a 7-0 win to win the Conference title in a game 7. :p

Krypton
06-09-2005, 03:26 PM
oh, well they still won!

Krypton
06-15-2005, 04:28 PM
nobody has posted here in a while but the Pistons are 1-2 against the Spurs, this is going to be a great match up.

MuGen
06-15-2005, 04:41 PM
spurs wil be champs... but phil jackson is back with lakers... next season is going to be a shocker

Krypton
06-15-2005, 05:00 PM
but phil jackson is back with lakers... next season is going to be a shocker

holy sh*t I didn't even know that. Maybe the Lakes will have a chance next year.

Typhoid
06-15-2005, 05:40 PM
I say the Suns. :sneaky:

Acebot44
06-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Lakers will most likely have a bottom half playoff seed next year. Next NEXT year will be great though. I'm looking forward to Odom becoming a Pippen-esk player.