PDA

View Full Version : Back and newly equipped!

DimHalo
06-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Yes people! I am back! I know you missed me so much, you can dry your tears now.

I am in Ohio where my parents live and did not have a computer of my own because I left my desktop at college.

But I did this for a reason. Because I am now equipped with a new laptop with wireless internet. Life is good because now I can hide in the basement all I want :D .

So, how have you all been? There are so many new posts that I can not possibly read through it all. But is there anything big that I should know in order to not sound stupid when participating in conversation?

Jonbo298
06-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Not really, just the usual banter :p

Swan
06-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Nothing much. I'm not sure how long you've been gone though. THe rep system has been reset.

Acebot44
06-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Welcome back! I wondered where you were.

KillerGremlin
06-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Gamemaster took his pants off when he was visiting a second grade class, and now he's on trial for exposure. Other then that, not really. We got a new member, and apparently he loves metal. Or...this strange supplement, that appeases the mainstream, dubbed metal. But, anyway, welcome back.

GameMaster
06-03-2005, 01:14 AM
I was just going to ask Jeepnut about you. I feared perhaps you left GT. :(

Nothing new. Link1130's article on the reputation resulted in a complete reputation wipeout and stirred up a mass revolution resulting in a titanic clash between the GT Staff and GT Rebels.

Krypton is the new resident new guy.

I didn't take the pants off, they fell down... :sneaky: ;)

Congratulations on the new laptop, I'm envious! :)

jeepnut
06-03-2005, 01:27 PM
I had feared you got lost on your way to Ohio and wound up in an internet wasteland. Glad to know you made it safely. :D

Actually, she messaged me as soon as she got there. *shrugs*

DimHalo
06-03-2005, 01:41 PM
My mom's computer was just way too slow to deal with anything too complicated. The only time I spent on the computer was to check my e-mail every two days (jeepnut can tell you that is crazy for me) and to look for flight information.

I'm sad that the rep system was wiped out. I enjoyed the rep I had and I feel I earned it.

I must say that I am not surprised about the pants incident. I feel sorry for those poor defenseless children.

What is with the new guy? Metal? Has there been a dispute over what is actually metal yet?

Dark Samurai
06-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey! I havent read from you in a minute! I hope you like your new laptop and new found love for wireless internet...

Dyne
06-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Welcome back JS, I wondered where you went.

Were you here for E3? I can't remember. Anyways, E3 happened. Kyuzo changed his name to Sony, as a joke. Lately the gaming forums have only been a thread on Paper Mario and my Sony PSP purchase.

It's not much to catch up on.

Su-Yin
06-03-2005, 06:38 PM
wb js :p waht have you been up to?

DimHalo
06-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I was around for E3 (not all that impressed).

As to what I have been up to, I went to Arkansas after graduation. Visited with my grandma for a little while. Went to see Ray Stevens in Branson.

Then I went to St. Louis and got to go to a wedding with jeepnut (he caught the garter belt, LOL) I also went to a Cardinals game (my first and possibly only viewing of Busch Stadium). Had a good time, wish I had gotten to spend more time with jeepnut.

Now I am wasting away in Stow, OH (1/2 hour from Cleveland). I am going to apply to a couple of jobs tomorrow but I just can't wait to go to France!

Fox 6
06-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Welcome back JS, the place didn't feel the same without you.

Typhoid
06-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Welcome back.

I wont give you some stupid line about how I missed you oh so much. Or how posting didnt have the same feel because you wouldnt reply to it.

Instead, I have decided to write a poem. (Note: I never said "good poem")

Oh, finally the Tavern is complete,
For Jeepnust Slave is back,
Oh, finally I can cook this meat,
Because the proper utensils I did before lack,

For now Jeepnust Slave has returned,
And everything is falling back into place,
I never knew I could get so concerned,
About a girl which I have never seen her face,

Jeepnuts Slave is here once again,
Let us all rejoyce with glee,
For she shall leave, But I dont know when,
I think the drugs are really getting to me,

Jeepnuts Slave has finally shown up,
Like light emitting from a burnt out bulb,
That was not intended to be insulting,
I'm sorry if you are disturbed,

Our favourite member named after the love,
Of another members love of slavery and jeeps,
Fits this forum like a glove,
This poem is over, I'm out, word to mah peeps.

1) No, I'm not on drugs
2) Yes, I probably should be

DimHalo
06-03-2005, 11:22 PM
So, i guess no more rep parties. I tried to give everyone rep for welcoming me back but i can't finish until tomorrow.

Krypton
06-03-2005, 11:52 PM
We got a new member, and apparently he loves metal. Or...this strange supplement, that appeases the mainstream, dubbed metal.

That new member would be ME :D

and welcome back!

Krypton is the new resident new guy.

that'd be me also :cool:

I'm the new guy, but already making myself a name on this place, tee hee :)

Happydude
06-04-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm the new guy, but already making myself a name on this place, tee hee :)

not a very good one...but meh...whatever floats your boat.

and welcome back JS...

jeepnut
06-04-2005, 05:51 PM
I attached a pic from the game.

Where?

DimHalo
06-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Where?

Sorry, i couldn't get it to work and forgot to go back and change my post.

Krypton
06-05-2005, 01:38 AM
almost 666 doubloons

Happydude
06-05-2005, 11:21 AM
almost 666 doubloons
this is what i mean by useless posts...haven't you read my other comments yet?

Krypton
06-05-2005, 01:43 PM
this place is too damn serious, geez, can't you just have fun for once instead of being so stuck up and I don't give a sh*t about your other comments, i'll post what I want.

Happydude
06-05-2005, 02:30 PM
well, you see now that was completely unnecessary.

this place isn't very serious actually, it just likes everything to be nice and spam-free.

and if you keep using that language and having that kind of attitude, you won't last very long.

Swan
06-05-2005, 03:06 PM
this place is too damn serious, geez, can't you just have fun for once instead of being so stuck up and I don't give a sh*t about your other comments, i'll post what I want.
This is what I told about...the stuff not to do. If you get mad, don't post your anger. This is the first step towards being banned.

Krypton
06-05-2005, 03:35 PM
who said I was posting anger or even being angry?

I just think the people on here are too serious about this stuff.

Swan
06-05-2005, 04:02 PM
who said I was posting anger or even being angry?

I just think the people on here are too serious about this stuff.
It annoys people when you post complete nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. What you posted could have been PM'ed or in a +rep comment. And apparently you do this quite often.