PDA

View Full Version : Rotten Watch: Mr and Mrs. Smith

BreakABone
06-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Figured since Strangler started this trend with the Star Wars movie, we can do it for other big movies. Just to give folks an idea of what reviewers think of upcoming movies.

I know its rather early, but its never too early to start and well its good to see the reviews as they progress you can read them while they are being added but when it reaches 60 reviews or so.. eh...

Anyhow, Mr and Mrs Msith starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Thus far it has an 80% on the Tomatoemeter
And an average rating of 6.5 out of 10

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mr_and_mrs_smith/

GameMaster
06-02-2005, 09:23 PM
This movie looks good, I can't wait to watch it! Does anyone here look like Angelina or Brad?

Su-Yin
06-02-2005, 10:34 PM
im really looking forward to this one./...brad pitt and angelina jolie are a couple of my favourites! cant wait for it to get to australia

DarrenMcLeod
06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
This movie looks good, I can't wait to watch it! Does anyone here look like Angelina or Brad?
I heard Camfu bears a stunning resemblance to Angelina.

Typhoid
06-02-2005, 10:52 PM
I saw this trailor before Star Wars, and I wanted to see it just because of that. It looks really good. And funny, in its own special way.

Acebot44
06-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Looks meh. I'll watch it if a group of friends or a date wants to see it, but other than that, meh.

Perfect Stu
06-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Angelina Jolie is incredibly sexy

so it's got that goin for it...

Vampyr
06-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Brad Pitt is one of my favorite actors, and Angelina is hot. We'll see what they can do together.

Swan
06-03-2005, 12:07 AM
IN leather corset dress thingy=lovely.

Canyarion
06-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't care for this movie.

Null
06-03-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm keeping an eye on it because its made by the same guy who made Bourne Identity/Supremecy. He usually makes a pretty good movie.

we'll see.

BreakABone
06-07-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm keeping an eye on it because its made by the same guy who made Bourne Identity/Supremecy. He usually makes a pretty good movie.

we'll see.

If I'm not mistaken Bourne Supremacy was made by a different director. But he did do Bourne Identity.

Well guess might as well update though hasn't really changed much.

Its Tomatometer is now at 64% which is a big drop from 80%
But its overal average has only decreased to 6.4 out of 10.

Null
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
If I'm not mistaken Bourne Supremacy was made by a different director. But he did do Bourne Identity.

he was a director on only bourne identity, but he was a producer on both.

BreakABone
06-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Well the film was released today.

And as far as RT goes.. it ended up at 61% for release date with an avg of 6.1... not the greatest. as it is borderline fresh.

Jonbo298
06-10-2005, 10:48 PM
eh, I dont have much interest in this movie. Maybe a rental when its in the $2 for 5 days rental area

jeepnut
06-10-2005, 11:26 PM
eh, I dont have much interest in this movie. Maybe a rental when its in the $2 for 5 days rental area
I never understood 5 day movie rentals. It makes sense for games, but not movies.

Null
06-10-2005, 11:38 PM
I never understood 5 day movie rentals. It makes sense for games, but not movies.

i know! i mean it only takes an hour to copy.

:sneaky: er i mean um watch.....

*runs away*

Su-Yin
06-11-2005, 09:30 AM
i watched this today...story line pretty far fetched if u ask me...but with brad and angelina together....no way the movie could be bad...so ..so..hot...best looking "on-screen" couple ever! ....a few bits were pretty funny...worth a watch...

BreakABone
06-11-2005, 12:37 PM
i know! i mean it only takes an hour to copy.

:sneaky: er i mean um watch.....

*runs away*

It only takes you an hour? what do you use?

It generally takes me about 5-6 hours depending on the size and how many programs I got running... er but I only make copies of my own DVDs... *Whistles*

Yeah, I want to go see this movie trying to find some folks to go with now

jeepnut
06-13-2005, 11:46 PM
I don't go to movies for the people in them so I could care less if that Brad and Angelina are in it. As a matter of fact, Angelina being in the movie is a bit of a turn off for me.

Su-Yin
06-15-2005, 08:05 AM
An enterprising celebrity spotter is offering fans the chance to buy a jar of fresh air allegedly breathed by stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."Be the first to own this jar of Celebrity air, which may contain air molecules that came in direct contact with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!!," read the seller's announcement on online auctioneer eBay.

Some 53 bidders had pushed the price of the jar to $US15,099 ($19,500) after it went on sale with a starting bid of just $US9.99.

As proof of its provenance, bidders are offered 13 pictures of the celebrity air being scooped up as Pitt and Jolie sashayed down the red carpet at Tuesday's premiere of their new film Mr and Mrs Smith.

"We are not guaranteeing this air sample contains air molecules that came in contact with any celebrity epidermal layer or respiratory system, but the sample was captured in proximity of the celebrities and air molecules that did come in direct contact," the seller said on eBay.

Selling celebrity memorabilia online has become a major industry in recent years, but most of the items offered for sale are somewhat more substantial than jars of air.

ppl are seriously running out of things to buy....ebay shopaholics...nutz

Happydude
06-15-2005, 08:33 AM
ppl are seriously running out of things to buy....ebay shopaholics...nutz
:rofl:!!!!!!!!