PDA

View Full Version : Well....

Krypton
06-02-2005, 04:16 PM
It seems like this place is kind of "dead", all I see is Last Posted By : <insert name here> Date Posted: <insert date here>

and the date always seems to be 3+ days ago. The only section that looks like it's getting any attention is the Happy Hour section.

Just kind of inferring about what I see. If you disagree, don't dog me about it. I'm open for opinions though.

GameMaster
06-02-2005, 05:15 PM
It's only natural to expect a slump post-E3 in the video game sections. Happy Hour is always active though. There's at least 20 active threads per day at GameTavern. I'm quite satisfied with the activity.

Canyarion
06-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Yeah, it's pretty boring here. :) Sorry.

MuGen
06-02-2005, 05:56 PM
What can you do? I dunno...

What do I do? I post a new thread with a fun new game to play.

Teuthida
06-02-2005, 06:14 PM
To make things more interesting I'm going to show up at a random forum member's home and hold them hostage. I will then post clues as to where they are being held. If no one is able to figure out the location in the allotted amount of time, said forum member will be beaten to death by whatever console they hold most dear. Seems like the only logical way to increase activity.

Dyne
06-02-2005, 06:15 PM
To make things more interesting I'm going to show up at a random forum member's home and hold them hostage. I will then post clues as to where they are being held. If no one is able to figure out the location in the allotted amount of time, said forum member will be beaten to death by whatever console they hold most dear. Seems like the only logical way to increase activity.

I'd sponsor that!

Swan
06-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Suppose the system they favour isn't strong enough to hit someone once? What would you do then? Hmmm?

And I volunteer my body for this game.

KillerGremlin
06-02-2005, 06:35 PM
When I'm bored I dri..err, think. Yeah, I think a lot.

Ginkasa
06-02-2005, 08:45 PM
When I'm bored I dri..err, think. Yeah, I think a lot.

You drive? You dribble a basketball? You drip juice from a lemon into an open sore? You drill fake teeth to satisfy your secret wish to be a dentist?

/me shrugs and walks away

ulala06
06-02-2005, 09:48 PM
I'd sponsor that!

i'll provide escape transportation... for danchatsu, not the victims.

Swan
06-02-2005, 10:22 PM
It seems like this place is kind of "dead", all I see is Last Posted By : <insert name here> Date Posted: <insert date here>

and the date always seems to be 3+ days ago. The only section that looks like it's getting any attention is the Happy Hour section.

Just kind of inferring about what I see. If you disagree, don't dog me about it. I'm open for opinions though.
Looks like your thread is getting some attention...BRAVO!

Teuthida
06-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Hmm, appears I've been put on the Designated Driver list. Lucky Bond is the first to be kidnapped. :one:

GameMaster
06-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Sorry mate :( I'll try to get you out ASAP. Meanwhile, let's discuss a good way to get revenge on the villians who did this to you.

Teuthida
06-03-2005, 02:06 AM
Current Designated Drivers

Offending Member: Danchastu
Reason(s): Annoying asshole.
URL(s): http://www.gametavern.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12297
Length: One Week

Left Bond a little note. Apparently I have access to the key master forum again...

Dylflon
06-03-2005, 02:45 AM
Don't worry, Danny. I love you. And your art.

GameMaster
06-03-2005, 04:26 AM
Left Bond a little note. Apparently I have access to the key master forum again...

Well, at least they're still using my DD format... :unsure:

I like you too Dan, enough to create a petition! :)