PDA

View Full Version : Jesus "wanna-b" gets it all wrong

Su-Yin
06-02-2005, 06:57 AM
Marcus Wesson, 58, is accused of fatally shooting seven of his children and two of his grandchildren, aged one to 26, at his home in Fresno in March 2004.He fathered the victims with his legal wife and with his own daughters and nieces.

"He gathered the children, systematically lined them up and exterminated them one after another," prosecutor Lisa Gamoian told the jury in Fresno, in central California.

Wesson taught his children the Government was Satan, but he emerged as the lone survivor from a room with nine dead bodies, she told the jury in closing arguments.

Wesson often shook his head back and forth to say "No" as she addressed the jury.

He has pleaded not guilty to 23 charges including rape, oral copulation, murder and continuous sexual abuse of a child.

The killing started after a child custody dispute when two of Wesson's estranged nieces returned to claim their children.

Wesson was suspected of impregnating family members so they could have "babies for the Lord", held Bible study sessions three times daily and proclaimed himself Jesus, she said.

He could face the death penalty if convicted

Wearing ankle-length dreadlocks, he occasionally wept during the courtroom proceedings..

my bet is that he is mentally ill....he thinks he's jesus christ of this millennium....or a big fan of Passion of the Christ :hmm:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Nine-children-exterminated-one-after-another/2005/06/02/1117568294025.html

Happydude
06-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Jesus! this guy is insane! how can somebody have so many criminal offences, yet plead not guilty to all of them?

Crash
06-02-2005, 12:44 PM
holy crap, that sux.... psycho

Bube
06-02-2005, 12:54 PM
I read that twice, just to make sure I hadn't understood wrong. Wow...

Professor S
06-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Good thing crazy guys swing from a rope just as well as sane ones do.

Dark Samurai
06-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Thats degrading to the human race...

He earned that death penalty...

I'll be praying tonight...

GameMaster
06-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Impregnating family members...that's a new low.

Krypton
06-02-2005, 03:38 PM
that guy is fuc*ing sick, how could anyone do such a thing.

Jason1
06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
He could always plead insanity.

Swan
06-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Technically anyone could do this, it would just be more of a strain for some people.

PS What exactly is oral copulation?

GameMaster
06-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Technically anyone could do this, it would just be more of a strain for some people.

PS What exactly is oral copulation?

To engage in sexual intercourse with use of the mouth, tongue or teeth.

Swan
06-02-2005, 10:20 PM
To engage in sexual intercourse with use of the mouth, tongue or teeth.
Thank you kind sir.

What kind of oral copulation did he do that he could be convicted of?

Typhoid
06-02-2005, 10:23 PM
continuous sexual abuse of a child.

At what length of measured time is it considered "Continuous sexual abuse"?

Which raises a question....is Continuous sexual abuse any better than normal regular length sexual abuse?

Swan
06-02-2005, 10:25 PM
At what length of measured time is it considered "Continuous sexual abuse"?
When they both have been gratified sexually and it continues.

GameMaster
06-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Thank you kind sir.

What kind of oral copulation did he do that he could be convicted of?

Teeth

Stonecutter
06-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Teeth
No, no, no. I find it hard to believe that biting someone's genitals is a different crime from biting someone somewhere else, which could be assault, battery, rape, and a few other crimes, but not oral copulation.

It is FAR more likely that there's some seldom invoked law in that county or wherever he is being charged against oral sex. There were laws against sodomy in Texas up until two years ago.

Bube
06-03-2005, 12:19 PM
No, no, no. I find it hard to believe that biting someone's genitals is a different crime from biting someone somewhere else, which could be assault, battery, rape, and a few other crimes, but not oral copulation.

Oh no. Oral copulation can be with teeth.

Trust me. I know.

DimHalo
06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
On the oral charges:

I was doing a project for sociology and there are a few places where oral sex is against the law. It is seldomly enforced but I'm sure when children and family members are involved it becomes a much more complex issue.

This guy is sickening.

Stonecutter
06-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Oh no. Oral copulation can be with teeth.

Trust me. I know.
Right but that' won't b e the crime. that would rbe battery. or assault

a "crme" of "oral opucualtionwoudl be ora ls ex.

sorry I'm drunk
'

-sotnectutter

KillerGremlin
06-04-2005, 03:16 AM
Every time "jesus" rapes one of his children, an angel fries.

People are just sick, and suck in general. But what do you expect, he's from Cali.