PDA

View Full Version : The Aliens are coming! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!

Acebot44
05-31-2005, 08:13 PM
Prophet Yahweh (http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=ufoondemand.wmv) summons a UFO and warns of more to come...

Happydude
05-31-2005, 08:20 PM
whoa...thats cool...i wish i could do that.

GameMaster
05-31-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh my goodness, that sent shivers through my body!

It's a good thing I'm going to Las Vegas next week, I'll be able to check that low flying UFO that's headed to town. I'll catch it on video and camera.

Prophet Yahweh seems legit to me. I'd like to donate money to help fund his teachings and experiences.

Edit: More info.

Yahweh claims that for 45 days, from June 1st, 2005 until July 15th, 2005, he will summon a series of UFOs over the city of Las Vegas. In particular one ship will hover directly over the city for a period of two days, in an area where millions of people will be able to witness the craft. This event is called The Descent by Yahweh as it is meant to reveal to the population of Earth that UFOs are real. Following The Descent will come another period of time where the UFOs will land, this time manned by the extraterrestrial beings who have created them, at which point the alien life will make contact with humanity, explain themselves and the Universe to a greater extent, and set up an eternal kingdom on the planet.

On May 28th, 2005 a newscrew from the KTNV Channel 13 (a local ABC affiliate) in Las Vegas met with Prophet Yahweh in order to do a piece for the 11 o'clock news about his predictions. The piece was to be humorous and skewer Yahweh's far-fetched and seemingly frivolous predictions. However, as Prophet Yahweh claimed to be summoning UFOs with KTNV's reporter Mike Dello Stritto near him and a camera-crew taping him, two unidentified objects appeared in the sky. One was a white object that appeared and maneuvered in the sky before dissapearing. The second was a orange orb that appeared and made strange maneuvers in the air before dissapearing as well. The incident was completely caught on tape and shown on that evening's newscast. The reporter, Stritto, claims that he went into the incident hoping to make light of Yahweh's claims but left impressed and genuinely beleiving he had seen some sort of unidentified object. KTNV subsequently made calls to Nellis Air Force Base to see if they could account for any aircraft or aeriel objects in the area at that time. Nellis never responded. The video of the clip was subsequently transmitted over the internet rather widely and the incident was documented in many blogs and news media.

Jason1
05-31-2005, 11:03 PM
hmmm...maybe the UFO landing will conincide with the blockbuster hit of the summer, War of the Worlds. (Starring Tom Cruise) :D

oh and GM, do you have a source for that info?

Acebot44
05-31-2005, 11:26 PM
Maybe it will coincide with the development of a New World Order of countries united to fight off the invasion ;)

Canyarion
06-23-2005, 05:07 AM
So, did it come?