PDA

View Full Version : Finally back

Fox 6
05-24-2005, 11:44 PM
so, I havent been for quite a long period of time, and I must say it feels great to be back! So did I miss anything new? someone please fill me in! :)

Dyne
05-24-2005, 11:50 PM
Next time you forget your password, refer to this page:

http://www.gametavern.net/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

Welcome back.

GameMaster
05-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Did you ever get your Beatles Multiselection Box Set? If so, what are your impressions?

Everyone missed you. The only thing you missed were the E3 threads and posts. Nothing real important. Well, it wasn't a conference, but more of an apprenticeship.

Welcome back!

Swan
05-25-2005, 12:03 AM
FOXXY! I haven't talked to you since...well a couple minutes ago.

Fox 6
05-25-2005, 12:13 AM
I did Indeed receive my Beatles Box set, and I must say it is awsome! I listened to it in order when I first got it. There is so much great music, its overwhelming.
Ps. Kyzuo changed his name to SONY o_O Talk about dedication.

Crash
05-25-2005, 03:49 AM
welcome back fox!

forums are fun as usual. Kyuzo is starting a bunch of stuff which makes for fun arguments, Gamemaster is doing the same but from the other side. All in all things are great. Join the party.

Neo
05-25-2005, 11:30 AM
So did I miss anything new? someone please fill me in! :)

I have no idea what's going on.

Dark Samurai
05-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Good to have you back, now, get to posting...

MuGen
05-25-2005, 12:07 PM
I did Indeed receive my Beatles Box set, and I must say it is awsome! I listened to it in order when I first got it. There is so much great music, its overwhelming.
Ps. Kyzuo changed his name to SONY o_O Talk about dedication.

Well at least you didn't see my name change as a reason to attack me.... ever since I changed it, malicious insults and such have been coming out the wazoo.....

welcome back fox...

Canyarion
05-25-2005, 02:52 PM
I don't see any difference from before you changed your name. Those arguments were going on before you changed it... then you made it even worse IMO. :unsure:

Fox 6
05-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Well at least you didn't see my name change as a reason to attack me.... ever since I changed it, malicious insults and such have been coming out the wazoo.....

welcome back fox...
Think of it in a positive light. now people wont ask " Which new system do you think is best?"

Kick ass avatar by the way!