PDA

View Full Version : Official Out of School Roster

GameMaster
05-24-2005, 08:30 PM
If you're officially finished with school, you can have your name added to GameTavern's official out of school roster. Then friends and family will know who is and isn't already enjoying summer vacation! This will also help people find other members they can talk with late into the night because it's not a school night. To add your name to the list, simply submit a PM to everyone on the staff and your name will appear faster than you can say Jack Robinson! Having your name on this list also makes you elligible for a complimentary +rep!

Once you have read the thread, write a small essay on what you plan to do this summer. Points to include are: vacations, jobs, road trips, concerts, fun with friends, etc.

Official GameTavern Out of School Roster

Acebot44
05-24-2005, 08:42 PM
I'll be sure to have my essay ready in a month...D'oh! :(

DarrenMcLeod
05-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Official GameTavern Out of School Roster

1. Darren McLeod

I've been out of school since late April, and basked in freedom for a couple weeks, then started working in Maintenance at a Methanol/Ammonia plant, which is quickly destroying my already asthmatic lungs.

I'm currently playing a lot of soccer, and will hopefully play some more tennis as well. With my friends I go camping a lot, and we do have Cube nights every now and then and play some videogames. We also have XBox nights, which usually last an hour and then end up as Cube nights. This is my first summer being of legal age, so I can now legally drink. Perhaps I'll hit up the bar more often.

I plan on doing some writing and reading this summer, I have a stack of books to read. I also have several other projects to work on over the summer. I'd go to concerts, but there aren't many around here, so I'll just support my friends' punk band and go see them as often as possible.

Other than that, I suppose I'll road trip to visit my girlfriend from time to time, or she'll come here. She's already been here twice since I got back from school, and both times she's managed to beat my scores on Yoshi Touch and Go, so once she leaves I have something to do.

Dyne
05-24-2005, 09:04 PM
I've been out of school for almost two months now.

Hooray University!

I'm working at Best Buy until September rolls around again. I've got a lot of activities planned in June so far. Girlfriend's commencement and prom, housesitting, my grandparents 50th anniversary dinner, music recitals, the list goes on.

Jason1
05-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Im out, since last wednesday :D