PDA

View Full Version : Ryu

Vampyr
05-22-2005, 10:04 PM
I meant to write my English essay and do my Calculus report and study for the History test this weekend, but I just never found the time to do any of those things, as suprising as that may sound.

What I did find time to do is play a lot of Ninja Gaiden, which is one of the most bad ass games ever, download tons of E3 videos, write a poem, workout, make a birthday list, and do a lot of useless nothing.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I believe that each of those items that I did find time for are far superior to the items that I did not find time for.

One more week of school left, and it cannot go by fast enough. I dread the last day, because I have to be an usher at Graduation. I'm tempted not to do it, but several of my friends will be their, and I have a few senior friends so I kind of want to watch them graduate. It's still pain in the butt.

Typhoid
05-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Oh man, just because you said poetry, I had about 140 things on my computer, then it decided it wants to take it in the ass, get a virsu that deletes everything, then act like nothing happened.

It was awesome.

Im glad I sent 70% of my stuff to Kaitlyn and Ashley though, because I got them to send it back, and then I immediately printed it all out. Incase it happened again. So now I only have about 85 of the stuff I wrote. And everything else is gone forever. Which is painful.

Anyways, I share your sentiment for the school thing. It cant go fast enough. We only have a few weeks left, then is grad, then commencement. I finally got my suit last weekend. Woo.

GameMaster
05-22-2005, 11:42 PM
This coming Wednesday and Thurday are my last days! :banana:

And I applaud you Zach for putting your personal interests before the mindless busy work. School destroys natural curiosity.