PDA

View Full Version : E3 (and Prom)

Vampyr
05-16-2005, 09:07 PM
Anyone else feeling extremely overwhelmed by E3? I cannot keep up with all the news coming out of there, and I'm a journalist for a website. I feel like crying!!

Anyway, Saturday night was Prom at my high school. Here is the update:

Prom this year was like a bajillion times better than last years prom. I was extremely suprised by how well done it was done...the gym looked awesome. Those decorations were fantastic. And I enjoyed having the actual prom in the cafeteria more than I did in the gym. It was a lot easier to walk into middle hall to get a drink or something to eat than it was to go back and forth down the stairs to the gym. Not to mention the DJ that was hired was great, and an awesome projector thingy, and cool lighting. It really set the atmosphere.

When I first got to prom I was intercepted by Kami. I honestly had hoped I would be able to avoid ever seeing her, but the fates were not with me. So I had to spend the entire pre-prom thing with her and her friends. Not people I enjoy associating with. I managed to dodge taking pictures with her though, and after what seemed like forever we walked in. She pissed me off though. I can't help it that I'm a shallow bastard, just get over it. I was actually enjoying the thought of going by myself, and then she comes along, the day before, and asked me to go. I said no. Then she practically begged, even said "please". I thought she would cry. She said all she wanted was to walk in together, and that was it. I guess that makes me a charity worker one day out of the year.

So after we walked in I said "bye" and walked away. Then I danced with Brittney S., which obviously pissed Kami off. go figure. I thought she only wanted to walk in, but she had ovbiously hoped it would become a full fledged date. But, for the very first time in my existance, I swalled my pride and danced with her. Eugh. Old woman smell. *shoots self*. I pretty much did it because she had a couple friends I wanted to dance with, and I didn't want them to think I was a jack ass. So after that I didn't have anything else to do with her.

There was this girl there, a junior named Jessica Wright (no relation), and I thought she was very pretty and she was there by herself. She was trying to get some of her other girl friends (who were there by themselves) to come dance, and they wouldn't. So I grabbed her arm and drug her out there, and one of her friends came with me. I danced with her several times throughout the night, and that was a lot of fun.

Later I also danced with ashleigh and then with Amberlee, which was alot of grinding. Not that I didn't enjoy it. Amberlee and I danced to an entire song, and I got lower than I ever thought possible. I've never even played defense that low. I couldn't walk straight afterwords.

Then after the prom king and queen were announced I slow danced with Brittany Johnson, which was great. And then I left.

I actually wished it could have lasted longer. Last year I was glad it was done, but I could have danced a lot longer last night, despite the lack of feeling in my outer extremities. I was proud of myself though. For never having danced in my life I think I did a good job.

Then we went to Josh's. It was raining when we left, and me, Sarah, Nathaniel, Ashleigh, and Josh all packed into Josh's truck with our stuff. haha. That was a fun ride. Then we got to Josh's and it was FREEZING, but we went swimming anyway. After I got out, I felt like a popcicle. I dried off as fast as I could and went inside and got some hot food. I didn't leave the house again. Too bad we didn't get to jello wrestle...but I haven't given up on that yet.

We hung out for a while and watched TV. Allie was laying on my shoulder and Brittany Roy on my legs, so I don't really know what we were watching. Then I played a few games of pool, which I somehow won despite my exhaustion. I got extremely lucky. Some of the shots I made were insane. Then I fell asleep in the floor beside Josh's drumset, with a sleeping german laying on the other side. I can honestly say I will probably never have that experiance again. It's a once in a lifetime thing. At 5 AM everone went home but me, robbie, will, and aaron, so we went to bed and slept till 1 PM.

During that time of sleeping I had the most bizarre dream of my life. Over the past few weeks I have had a recuring dream that I had somehow caught a deadly disease that would kill me on a certain date. Last night the dream finally ended. I was in some building in a city, and I had a piece of paper in my hand that had a "14" scribbled on it. I don't know how, but in my dream I knew it was the day I would die. There was also a time on it, but I don't remember it. So last night the day finally came, and I didn't die. then I woke up. Wierdness.