PDA

View Full Version : Lack of good quality topics driving people away?

geist
01-19-2002, 08:54 PM
When GT was first started up it was in good hands and many people from Nintendose quickly gave loyalty to GT. The first 6 months were a fun filled good topic and overall well run site. now with many of the original members having left and more leaving GT is starting to become a site just to let newbies and many other people fool around. I dont mean to sound bad and to diss GT, but with Cam gone and the lack of good quality topics to post and to have a good read has declined dramatically. I have noticed that there havent been that many new members joining GT and my guess is either they dont like it since theres nothing good to talk about or due to recent technical problems. So what I'm proposing is that all you members out there that want to have a good site and to help GT turn around and kick some ass lets make this place enjoyable to go to and to post. So next time you want to make a post put some time into it and think about it. Dont post topics that are about the guy above you or about your sexuality. Make something that we will like and can have a fun time following.

Fez
01-19-2002, 09:38 PM
Fuck off.

Null
01-19-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Fez
Fuck off.

agreed

geist
wow um u do know ur talking to a mod here........:)

Bond
Originally posted by Fez
Fuck off.
That post was extremely welcoming. I am positive you are not the reason why people are being driven away from this website.

BlueFire
Originally posted by Fez
Fuck off. LOL

Jason1
01-19-2002, 09:42 PM
Yea...you guys are too harsh...Geist was just stating something that is totally tru. I dont think he needs fo **** off.

Fez
01-19-2002, 09:53 PM
I don't really care if he's right or not, he's a hypocrite, and besides starting the ****tiest topics for the entire duration he's been here, the topic in which he talks about bad topics - he doesn't set by example. It's like someone whinging about whinging.

Plus Jason, you suck at the swearing :D

N8
01-19-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by geist
is starting to become a site just to let newbies and many other people fool around

Much abliged Fez, I appriciate you giving us some some proof of giest's statement.

Null
01-19-2002, 09:56 PM
N8.

How long have you had a quote of me in your sig? I never noticed that. lol

geist
01-19-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Fez
I don't really care if he's right or not, he's a hypocrite, and besides starting the ****tiest topics for the entire duration he's been here, the topic in which he talks about bad topics - he doesn't set by example. It's like someone whinging about whinging.

Plus Jason, you suck at the swearing :D

hmmm well im not the one that is the biggest d*ck of all and has been banned countless times for the same things over and over again. Look Fez you never support other members your always dissing them and ur just a waste of space

BlueFire
01-19-2002, 10:00 PM

hmmm well im not the one that is the biggest d*ck of all and has been banned countless times for the same things over and over again. Look Fez you never support other members your always dissing them and ur just a waste of space Do not add to the fire. It may have been out of no where (Fez's comment) but he is right about the poor example. Don't take this the wrong way, geist.

N8
01-19-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Null
N8.

How long have you had a quote of me in your sig? I never noticed that. lol

hehe, for aout a month :p

I guess I have to remove it now :D

Null
01-19-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by N8

hehe, for aout a month :p

I guess I have to remove it now :D

i like that quote. lol.

cant exactly place where i said it...... i believe in the Consoles forum when it was still around. not sure.

You could always find another one from me :D

hehe

N8
01-19-2002, 10:04 PM
i like that quote. lol

meh, your right, tis a good quote

I suppose it is ok if you know...

*places it back in his sig*

Null
01-19-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by N8

meh, your right, tis a good quote

I suppose it is ok if you know...

*places it back in his sig*

yea. damn skippy!

:)

Fez
01-19-2002, 10:10 PM

hmmm well im not the one that is the biggest d*ck of all and has been banned countless times for the same things over and over again. Look Fez you never support other members your always dissing them and ur just a waste of space

http://www.burnsideshs.qld.edu.au/home/6146/geistisahomo.jpg

NOW WITH 20% LESS JPG!

N8
01-19-2002, 10:11 PM

yea. damn skippy!

:)

dude, you can't say something in hopes it will become a part of my sig. its gotta be candid

shame on you

Null
01-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Fez

http://www.burnsideshs.qld.edu.au/home/6146/geistisahomo.jpg

NOW WITH 20% LESS JPG!

Haha...

amusing picture. Although i dont think anything will ever beat that pic with the guy from "Chips" and says "You're Gay!" thats halarious.

Fez
01-19-2002, 10:48 PM
http://www.burnsideshs.qld.edu.au/home/6146/ponchomo.jpg

Xantar
01-19-2002, 10:54 PM
lol

that picture is classic. I'm going to use that sometime.

Null
01-19-2002, 11:01 PM
lolol

Is that the same one?

i thought the other one said *** instead of homo....

*ponders*

Ravishing Rick Rude
01-19-2002, 11:01 PM
well i might as well into this.
So first off geist.

Are you finished? good, We don't need/Want/care about your opinion.

You say fez bashes the site but you make a topic saying " Lack of good topics driving people away"

Hmm your a ****ing hypocrite.

And besides, what the hell have you done for this site? jack **** as far as i am concerned.

so why not just **** off?

BlueFire
01-19-2002, 11:06 PM
lolol

Is that the same one?

i thought the other one said *** instead of homo....

*ponders* The other one is Marc's version. :D

BreakABone
01-19-2002, 11:07 PM
Well since Xantar has agreed to act like Nova/BeckHam/Petit/ Marc/ Golly Green Giant for the next 50 posts or so (until he reaches 4000)...

So I say maybe Nova should try acting like Xanny until this period finishes... I mean can you really imagine a forum with 2 Novas

Fez
01-20-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by BreakABone
I mean can you really imagine a forum with 2 Novas

http://www.rraz.co.uk/alexs/python/media/spanis11.jpg

Shadow_Link
01-20-2002, 08:10 AM
Okay... Geist, here's a chance for you to 'redeem' yourself, if ever you had to :D.

Why don't you start off with an exciting, and well thought out topic, that isn't cliche'd... Get the picture?

Oh, by the way, those pictures are hillarious...